Hard case for soprano?

ordered musician's friend hard cases.. concert and soprano. it will be here on monday.. both below $50.. will post pix on monday..

Oahu cases have an arched top.

Ok, if it helps end the search more quickly, I'm willing to expand my price range. With a new max limit of $100, can anyone recommend a case that has top and back padding, but the top padding does not put pressure on the bridge? Also needs to have enough depth so the friction tuners don't lay on the back of the case.

Does the Oahu meet those criteria?

If anyone has any decent pics of the insides of any recommendations that would also be super helpful! Thanks again for all the help.

IMAG4327-01.jpeg

it came, musician's friend hard case. not bad for $36 case. my kala ka cem fits nicely inside. no pushing down to close. the finish on concert case isn't as nice as on soprano, but i can live with it. hardware looks ok.

IMAG4327-01.jpeg

it came, musician's friend hard case. not bad for $36 case. my kala ka cem fits nicely inside. no pushing down to close. the finish on concert case isn't as nice as on soprano, but i can live with it. hardware looks ok.

Looks nice! Can you tell if the back is padded as well? Too bad the soprano sized case is $10 more, but if it works, it would be worth it to me.

Just realized that you said you ordered a soprano case too. Could you measure the depth of the headstock area? I'm trying to determine if it has clearance for friction pegs. Thanks!

let me measure it tonight. the cover is padded. but the pressure wasn't there closing the lid. there is thin pad on the bottom also. i think they were having sale on there price.. 15%..

Top Bottom