Kala KA-FMC Concert Satin Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

uku0729

Reaction score
This is certainly one of the best values in the concert size. The sound projects well with great articulation, and the build quality is solid with high attention to detail. The spalt maple is a three piece laminate and it is beautiful! A solid spruce top, though, is why it has cutting volume and range. With the mahogany wood binding and unique spalt designs of this maple, this model has a high end look at a moderate price. Each cut of spalted maple has variance in the wood grain and spalt lines, yet each one is a testament to nature's beauty.

Specs:
14-7/8 Concert Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
24-1/2 Overall body length 11-1/8 Body length
5-7/8 Upper Bout
8-1/8 Lower Bout
4-7/8 Waist
2-1/4 to 2-3/4 Arched Back Body depth
1-3/8 At Nut
Solid Spruce Top
Spalted Flame Maple on Back and Sides
Mahogany Binding w/ Black and white purfling
Spalted Flame Maple Headstock Cap
18 Silver Nickel Frets
Fret position Marks at 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
Mahogany neck
Gloss Finish
Chrome Die-Cast Sealed Geared tuners
Premium AQUILA NYLGUT Strings

In perfect condition, no dings or scratches and comes with a hard shell case, also in perfect condition. There is one strap button on the bottom. I got this in trade from another UU user and it's a great uke but I have too many and am not playing this at all any more. It is strung with Martin M600 strings. I am also including a Planet Waves Quick Release Acoustic Quick Release System to use with any guitar strap. You get a 30 day money back guarantee if you're unsatisfied for any reason. Retail price with tax for the uke and case would be around $330.00.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom