Uke Leash Anniversary 20% discount!!

Lori

Uke Crazy
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi all!
Just realized that today is the Uke Leash's 6th anniversary of it's first web store order! Since you kind and helpful folks have been so supportive, I am offering a special 20% discount code to celebrate the event. Use the coupon code: ukeleash2016UU in the shopping cart. Offer expires June 30th 2016.
For those of you who might not know, UU was key in my learning about the ukulele, and later, was instrumental in providing feedback for my strap prototypes. I couldn't have done it without you all. Thanks!

–Lori:D

Thanks for offering the discount Lori!

Even though I was not a ukulele player back at the start 6 yrs ago, I'm sure that the Uke Leash has helped MANY folks overcome the impediments of holding their ukes :) and I never saw a bad review since joining UU back in April 2013!

When I first saw your videos demonstrating how to use it, I was very impressed at how innovative you were, and to me the Uke Leash is a sign of pure genius.

I plan to place an order soon. :)

Thanks for offering the discount Lori!

Even though I was not a ukulele player back at the start 6 yrs ago, I'm sure that the Uke Leash has helped MANY folks overcome the impediments of holding their ukes :) and I never saw a bad review since joining UU back in April 2013!

When I first saw your videos demonstrating how to use it, I was very impressed at how innovative you were, and to me the Uke Leash is a sign of pure genius.

I plan to place an order soon. :)
Thanks Booli!
I always enjoy your posts.
–Lori

Thanks for the discount Lori, you're the best!

Happy Anniversary, Lori!

may you have many more 'profitable' ones at that! :)

have your sales made it around the world? I imagine a great
idea and product like yours must have circled the globe many
times, continuing daily :)

keep uke'in',

Happy Anniversary, Lori!

may you have many more 'profitable' ones at that! :)

have your sales made it around the world? I imagine a great
idea and product like yours must have circled the globe many
times, continuing daily :)

keep uke'in',
I have had many international orders. I get a lot of orders from the UK, and Australia followed by Canada. Also orders from France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, The Netherlands, Finland, Belgium, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, China, New Zealand... I think I might be missing a few more. I wish I could visit each place my straps have gone to.
–Lori

I have had many international orders. I get a lot of orders from the UK, and Australia followed by Canada. Also orders from France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, The Netherlands, Finland, Belgium, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, China, New Zealand... I think I might be missing a few more. I wish I could visit each place my straps have gone to.
–Lori
Are you marking a map? Very cool places.

Congratulations! Thanks for the generous offer. There could be a leather leash in my future...

Thanks for the coupon code. I just placed an order and am looking forward to putting it into play.

Copied and pasted the code and didn't get the discount. Hmm...

Happy Anniversary.
Lori:
I like to tell you that recently I did a demo on a very expensive custom made uke . To my horror the customer did not install strap buttons. Your leash came to my rescue or I won't be able to play anything that day. It's the greatest invention. I won't leave home without one from now on.

Happy Anniversary.
Lori:
I like to tell you that recently I did a demo on a very expensive custom made uke . To my horror the customer did not install strap buttons. Your leash came to my rescue or I won't be able to play anything that day. It's the greatest invention. I won't leave home without one from now on.

Yes, Uke Leash is a great line of products. It's all well thought-out, designed, engineered, and made to work for all different applications, and made to be extremely sturdy. In addition, Uke Leash design makes it simple to use and attractive in its simplicity.
This customer cannot say enough good things about Uke Leash.

SoloRule and stevepetergal: Thanks so much for your kind comments! I really like to help people enjoy playing their ukes, and I am super happy when I have satisfied customers.

–Lori

Ordered it on Saturday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday.

Question for you Lori. Do you have something that would convert the standard guitar strap button hole to the connector type so I can use the half strap for connecting it to the head stock? I am asking it here so others can benefit from what you have.

Thanks for the wonderful customer service.

Ordered it on Saturday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday.

Question for you Lori. Do you have something that would convert the standard guitar strap button hole to the connector type so I can use the half strap for connecting it to the head stock? I am asking it here so others can benefit from what you have.

Thanks for the wonderful customer service.
Hi Rappy
Not sure what you are asking here. Most guitar straps come with a string tie to use on the headstock. If you are looking for an adapter to use a non-Uke Leash strap with the Uke Leash quick release headstock straps, I haven't considered that option. Within my own selection of straps, Uke Leash Half Strap, Uke Leash Guitar Style Strap, Uke Leash Banjo Uke Strap, I have tried to cover all the various needs for the uke player. Is there a demand for such an item?
–Lori

Hi Rappy
If you are looking for an adapter to use a non-Uke Leash strap with the Uke Leash quick release headstock straps, I haven't considered that option. Is there a demand for such an item?
–Lori

HI Lori:

Thanks for the quick response.

It couldn't hurt to ask. With the leashes, there are plenty of options. I am asking as I have an existing strap that I like and would like to use it with one of your quick remove connectors.

Top Bottom