Rebel Livingston Ukulele

Do you own or have you played one of these ukes?

What specifically about them do you see that you think is inspired by Chuck Moore?

I don't see a direct connection. Please clarify and be as detailed as possible.

I had a long list ready to go in response to Booli, but felt the benefits not being worth it. I love the bevel, the birds in the fretboard, the headstock it all just says premium to me.

I had a long list ready to go in response to Booli, but felt the benefits not being worth it. I love the bevel, the birds in the fretboard, the headstock it all just says premium to me.

I do not understand.

Please tell me how is the benefit if joyful conversation about our favorite things with other folks that share a similar passion not worth it?

Have I ever said something to offend you? I do not recall us having a previous conversation here on UU.

Please explain. What have I done or said?

No, it seem like it could be a contentious topic that would imply Rebel was copying the MB, which isn't the case.

No, you have not offended me, I just didn't want it to appear that I was knocking Rebel. I believe some of the features may appear on MB's, but I have also seen them in other brands, so I shouldn't only reference MB.

No, it seem like it could be a contentious topic that would imply Rebel was copying the MB, which isn't the case.

No, you have not offended me, I just didn't want it to appear that I was knocking Rebel. I believe some of the features may appear on MB's, but I have also seen them in other brands, so I shouldn't only reference MB.

I do not know why you are so timid.

However, I will leave it alone and wish for and hope for the best for you in all of your endeavors.

Good luck my brother. :)

Ha, I have had threads closed, so I try not to offend. :)

Rebel makes fantastic ukes.
The suffer from "cheap/knockoff/"chinese" syndrome which I think is completely unfair.

They are quality craftsmen that do excellent work that results in a great sound.
I don't have a livingston, but I have an alchemist, and another mahogany, and they are great instruments.

Strange.. the link says its in stock, but it's not searchable either by rebel or livingston.

Last edited:
$2695.00? Is that correct?

They have two of these, so if you want you can add two to your cart.

I was able to handle one of the spruce tops at the uke festival and was impressed. Couldn't really test for sound for as I remember Willie K. was playing.
Nice instrument. Was on my hit list at HMS as is the Livingston.
Gotta admit though that price is a bit steep for me as its in Kanile'a custom range.

Last edited:
Top Bottom