Mainland Ukulele Concert Mahogany

UKESTAR

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just want to write up a quick review of a concert mahogany from Mike at Mainland Ukulele.

I had done some research regarding a bulk buy and a number of folks recommended that I contact Mike over at Mainland Ukulele.

I had received the "green light" to purchase some ukuleles for a ukulele class that I will be teaching and needed a good contact.

Mike was nothing short of helpful and accommodating. The ukuleles arrived safe and sound while neatly packaged. The set-up on each ukulele offers a nice action / playability. The sound is both clean and vibrant (stock with Aquila high g strings). The tuners are nice and hold a tune perfectly.

The ukuleles look great in person with a bit of wow-factor. Do I recommend this uke? Yes. An added bonus is that you get to deal with good people over at Mainland.:cool:

I don't have a sound sample at the moment, but there are plenty of happy customers on the web with samples fwiw.:2cents:

Mainlands are a very good value for the money. A friend bought one maybe 5 months ago, and really loves it.
Looking forward to hearing more from you after you play it a while.

I just picked up a second hand mahogany tenor. X2 on the wow factor!

I had a Mainland Tenor mahogany matte and really regret getting rid of that one (one of the few regrets). Agreed that Mike is a great guy! Mainlands are good value for the money.

Top Bottom