Baltimore Area Group Forming

Raygf

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Anyone in Baltimore, Catonsville, Elkridge, Ellicott City, etc. stop by and help get the group off to a good start.

Saturday, April 25, 2009, 2PM
Appalachian Bluegrass Shoppe
643 Frederick Road
Catonsville, MD 21228
$5 per person

Help for beginners and a few tunes to play together.
Bring an uke, a song to share or simply your desire to make music and meet others in the area who play or want to play.
Thanks,
Ray

How close is that to Waimanalo? ;)

Hello everyone,
Anyone in Baltimore, Catonsville, Elkridge, Ellicott City, etc. stop by and help get the group off to a good start.

Saturday, April 25, 2009, 2PM
Appalachian Bluegrass Shoppe
643 Frederick Road
Catonsville, MD 21228
$5 per person

Help for beginners and a few tunes to play together.
Bring an uke, a song to share or simply your desire to make music and meet others in the area who play or want to play.
Thanks,
Ray

Any idea of how many uke players will show?

How close is that to Waimanalo? ;)

Turn left at the corner.

Sweet, I'll stop by :) I live in Baltimore.

P.S. In the pursuit of everything that's trivia it is 5,504 miles (about 73 days and 19 hours) via walking.

Below is a link to map.google.
http://tinyurl.com/cldp59

I can meet you near Maryland border line to give you a ride. ^^

To overcome the Pacific, do what Jesus do best.
JesusWalkingOnWater(c)ArtDotCom.jpg

I'd have to swim the first 2300 miles of the trip which may add a view days to the journey. Mahalo for the info. ;)

I'd have to swim the first 2300 miles of the trip which may add a view days to the journey. Mahalo for the info. ;)

Can you stop in San Diego and ask NukeDoc for my shirt and the "Brotherhood of the Traveling-around-in-my-truck Ukes"?

The first meeting was beyond my wildest expectations. I can't wait to see what happens next. We had 12 people show up and at least 6 others who could not be there. There was an after meeting jam in the park until 6. There are some pics posted over at Ukulele Social Club. You can find it on the forum page. Check it out. Come on out Baltimore folks. We will have another meeting next month and the fabulous Christina is all fired up and planning informal meet ups to get folks together to play. I'm so psyched that this thing is off to such a good start.

Ukes rule! :rock:

The first meeting was beyond my wildest expectations. I can't wait to see what happens next. We had 12 people show up and at least 6 others who could not be there. There was an after meeting jam in the park until 6. There are some pics posted over at Ukulele Social Club. You can find it on the forum page. Check it out. Come on out Baltimore folks. We will have another meeting next month and the fabulous Christina is all fired up and planning informal meet ups to get folks together to play. I'm so psyched that this thing is off to such a good start.

Ukes rule! :rock:

Great pics. I can't wait for soccer and lacrosse season to be over so I can join you guys.

Top Bottom