Uke Syllabus for Beginners by a Beginner

Very useful, I'm always trying to find material to improve my poor playing, thanks ...

Great Perspective

I agree that this would be a great sticky under the beginners section or as a reference. I play many other instruments but until today, not a uke. I am in full sponge mode and this syllabus is a wonderful teaching aid. Thank you.

Whoa! Just found this! Thank you so much! Have downloaded it and will begin using it.

The thread title caught my eye because I am a real believer in the idea that, those who are very proficient in a particular subject, are often times not the best at explaining it to those who are having trouble connecting the initial dots. I had a Chemistry prof in college who had no idea how to teach elementary Chemistry.

Thanks so for the hard work you've done on this and sharing it with us! I know nothing of music theory, have never played an instrument before the ukulele, so I know this will further my learning. I appreciate this so much!

Thank you so much for this... it's really helpful for people like me, with no prior music knowledge..

Very cool.

THANK YOU!!
I've been trying to find something with strumming patterns. I've been trying James Hill's Ukelele Way, and even the pre beginner section seems to assume you understand strumming and notation on when to hold etc (unless I'm just not finding it).
I started with Uncle Rod's just to get transitioning down which helped, then I tried fingerpicking which I'm getting better at sitting there and mindlessly running the same runs.
When I tried to do something with chords and strumming I was clueless on when to do chord changes based on just music, and reading the tablature. this looks much clearer. I'll try it tonight and see if I feel less like throwing my uke to the other side of the room.
Thanks again.

Nice piece of work! The best way to learn anything is to teach it!

Thanks. Learning theory is making my head hurt. Let's see if this has some other ways for it to click. Playing any songs seems to make me nuts without it. I've often not known the songs in some of these books, so I'm clueless as to figuring out strumming patterns or bpm. I guess I'll just keep at it. If anything has me giving up uke it's that the theory makes no sense for the most part.

You don't need to know much theory at all to play the uke.

Knowing where the notes are located for playing melodies - a fretboard map shows you where they are.

A chord chart shows you where to place your fingers - & then you just need to learn to hit the strings up & down, rhythm usually comes as second nature.

Combining all three together is the tricky bit. ;)

Very impressive, and thorough. Thanks for sharing it!

Thank you for putting this together. Although I passed your test with no problem, there was still much in your syllabus that was great to review/learn. I would bet that just about everyone can learn something from it.

Bravo! Thank you! Very well-written and useful.

لوازم یدکی مگان لوازم یدکی ال90 میزبانی وب هاست لینوکس ثبت دامنه طراحی سایت طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت شرکتی طراحی سایت کلینیک سئوی سایت طراحی سایت تهرانپارس لوازم یدکی مگان طراحی لوگو نمونه کار طراحی سایت طراحی سایت کارخانه طراحی پورتال سازمانی میزبانی وب هزینه طراحی سایت طراحی سایت خبری طراحی سایت زعفرانیه طراحی سایت دیباجی طراحی سایت ازگل طراحی سایت ولنجک طراحی سایت سعادت آباد طراحی سایت قیطریه بلیط هواپیما میزبانی وب طراحی سایت منیریه لوازم یدکی ال90
طراحی سایت پزشکی طراحی سایت ارزان تبلیغات گوگل طراحی سایت صنعتی طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی طراحی سایت بیمارستان طراحی پورتال طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت دانشگاه طراحی سایت سازمانی تبلیغات اینترنتی طراحی سایت نماینده مجلس طراحی لوگو

طراحی سایت شرکتی تبلیغات گوگل طراحی سایت گیشا طراحی سایت دزاشیب طراحی سایت دانشگاه طراحی سایت جردن طراحی سایت ونک طراحی سایت صنعتی طراحی سایت بهارستان طراحی سایت جمهوری طراحی سایت سهروردی طراحی سایت مطهری طراحی سایت لواسان کارشناس تولید محتوا طراحی سایت کریمخان طراحی سایت تجریش طراحی سایت هفت تیر طراحی سایت انقلاب طراحی سایت امیرآباد طراحی سایت بازار طراحی سایت امانیه تبلیغات اینترنتی لوازم یدکی رنو طراحی سایت نماینده مجلس بازاریابی شبکه های اجتماعی میزبانی سایت طراحی سایت چیست طراحی سی دی مالتی مدیا طراحی سایت نیاوران هاست ارزان سئو سایت طراحی سایت عباس آباد

طراحی سایت سازمانی طراحی سایت آجودانیه طراحی سایت لاله زار طراحی سایت کلینیک طراحی سایت پاسداران طراحی سایت شریعتی طراحی سایت نارمک
ثبت دامنه طراحی سایت پزشکی طراحی سایت سئوی سایت طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت احتشامیه طراحی سایت آزادی طراحی سایت ایرانشهر طراحی سایت جمالزاده

طراحی سایت قلهک طراحی سایت محمودیه طراحی سایت دروس طراحی سایت نخجوان طراحی سایت امامزاده قاسم طراحی سایت آموزشگاه طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی طراحی سایت صادقیه طراحی سایت شهرک غرب طراحی سایت بهار طراحی سایت مدرسه سئوکار هاست لینوکس طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت الهیه طراحی سایت میرداماد طراحی سایت اقدسیه طراحی سایت فرمانیه طراحی سایت رستوران طراحی سایت املاک ثبت دامنه ارزان هاست طراحی سایت ارزان طراحی سایت بیمارستان

Last edited:
Top Bottom