Wunderkammer Ike progress pics

Neato! I bet that makes it easier to play Irish/Scottish/Baroque tunes. And of course, you'll get a totally different sound than I would, let's say a cocobolo concert uke....

I've just learned about Sam Muir, and I love her playing. I'd love to take lessons from her. I may try to get her to come to the US to do a series of workshops. She said she'd like to come.
Oops, thread highjacked.

Dan, you sly dog you, custom uke being built and no advanced notice :biglaugh:

It looks fabulous pal, what type of wood is that for the fret board, very interesting color and grain. Love it

Neato! I bet that makes it easier to play Irish/Scottish/Baroque tunes. And of course, you'll get a totally different sound than I would, let's say a cocobolo concert uke....

I've just learned about Sam Muir, and I love her playing. I'd love to take lessons from her. I may try to get her to come to the US to do a series of workshops. She said she'd like to come.
Oops, thread highjacked.

Thanks Nickie. I agree about the sound. The Wunder seems to have real definition for fingerpicking and then some old timeyness when strummed. Which is awesome for me.

Thread highjack! That's cool haha. I know from following her that Sam Muir just did a workshop at the GNUF. So I'm sure she'd be an asset to Tampa Bay, or individually even.

Dan, you sly dog you, custom uke being built and no advanced notice :biglaugh:

It looks fabulous pal, what type of wood is that for the fret board, very interesting color and grain. Love it

Lol thanks buddy. It's rosewood but that is a different kind of grain pattern on it, no? I'm super pleased with how it's coming together. Glad you like it too!

Congratulations Dan, I love the body shape & vintage look, a very cool uke my friend.

Thanks mate. That vintage look really does it for me. Now if it will just give me your talent for playing, I'll be all set!

Top Bottom