I Got Bullied At Ukulele Underground Just Because I posted My ***** Review... Shame !

Status
Not open for further replies.

InYourFace

Reaction score
[Promotional video removed by mod]

My name is Austin and I posted my honest review on my new ***** Custom Tenor.

I did not say anything derogatory towards anybody or mentioned ***** as a form of advertisement at any point.

Still, Senior Moderators and Senior Members started to intimidate me by sending me direct emails forcing me to delete my video.

The intimidation tactics they are using are used by Nazis, Ku Klux Klan, Dictators and bullies all around the world.

I thought Ukuleles brought unity and peace to the world not hate like is apparent here at Ukulele Underground......

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU !

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't exactly the way to get back in their good graces, either.

I do feel for ya. But...this is Alsrine, Aaron and Rayan's place. It's best to play nice in here. I am not singling you out. Everyone should be nice in here. It is what you are supposed to do at someone else's house. We are guests here. It is not a democracy, either.

I guess we have to follow unacceptable behavior and bullying tactics they are using in order to post my honest reviews?

I thought instruments brought people together, but it is obvious that is not happening in this Forum.

Ukulele Underground members should rethink why they are allowing this to happen ! 3'rd World Countries use these tactics .....

SHAME SHAME and More SHAME on all of you !

This sock-puppet clown is likely to reappear under various unimaginative names. Report, ignore or enjoy the comedy, as you prefer.

Should have seen the PM he sent me. Classic... LOL.

For the record, I'm not aware of any mod contacting him about deleting his video. And as far as him not insulting anyone, well... I apologise for the tone of the private message from this user that I reproduce below for your reference.

InYourFace said:
YOU ARE A FAT LOSER WITH A SMALL PENIS COMPLEX...GET ALIVE AND A JOB DUDE

You are a Nazi with a small penis complex. You have 0% power in the real world together with all your other looser Underground **** friends and decide to go online to grow some balls since they are so small in the real world.
Go **** yourself and your fat ass friends & go **** your mother......

Just have to hope the fella gets the help he clearly needs.

For the record, this is not some random fan of his brand, this account was created by the owner of this company. He's done it multiple times before, and the IP address attached to the account is the same as his other fake accounts. His company email is attached to other fake acounts.

So why do we not allow discussion about his product on this site?

This man, in the past has not once, but twice had his lawyer friend threaten to sue Ukulele Underground.

Well what exactly did we do to him to make him take such drastic measures?

I am not making this up. Someone who had a negative experience with him posted about it on the forum and he didn't like it. He went on a tirade like the above private message he sent to buddhuu calling everyone incredibly derogatory names and was banned. He then saught a defamation lawsuit against us. For a negative review. A personal opnion by a user of this site. I had never heard of him, or his company until his lawyer began emailing us.

We actually helped him remove the posts as an act of good will, but because of his behavior, the same thing happened again and he again tried to use strong arm bully tactics threatening litigation.

He's brought nothing but grief to and emotional distress from his language and actions. This is why we don't allow his product to be discussed here. It's not bullying it's just for our own sanity.

I do feel sorry for him because a normal person just doesn't behave in this way. Something must have happened in his past to make him feel like the world is out to get him but the reality it is his actions that is the real cause of his suffering. I hope one day he can find some sort of peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom