Walnut Tenor Magic Fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markr1

Reaction score
I am selling my Magic Fluke Tenor with Walnut top and metal frets and rosewood fretboard. No tuner upgrade originals are on it and they do work and hold tune. No pickup. I bought it from Flea Market Music on 6-12-2012. This ukulele was played less then 10 minutes and has been in the bag since 2012 unplayed. It is in mint condition. It is easy to play and has a pleasant sound to it. It comes with the drawstring gig bag which I actually like. Mint condition also. I will throw in the large blue Uke leash pictured also. I have all the original papers and bill of sale that came with, its pictured and will also be sent with ukulele. I even have the double boxes it originally came shipped in also that I will ship in. The original price I paid was $390.00 It would almost be like buying a new one. My price is $300.00 shipped to US only. Paypal or money order accepted. 100_3756.jpg100_3757.jpg100_3758.jpg100_3761.jpg100_3762.jpg Any questions just hit me up. Thanks for looking.

More pics. OOPS I put the wrong date on the timestamp. I think it's the 24th.
100_3763.jpg100_3764.jpg100_3767.jpg

Last edited:
PM'd.
I see that price includes shipping and you do take paypal. Disregard my stupidity!

Sale is pending on this Fluke. Will know for sure if it sold after Wednesday this week.

This Fluke is sold. Thanks all that inquired about it.

Out of my own curiosity because I don't remember. When I bought this fluke I had it upgraded to a walnut top. Does anyone know because I upgraded would the top be laminate or solid? Thanks.

The walnut was always laminated. It doesn't even matter, though, I have a koa and a regular one and they both sound good. The koa is maybe a little more crisp, but the marinate works better on other songs- just depends. These ukes are my favorite.

The walnut was always laminated. It doesn't even matter, though, I have a koa and a regular one and they both sound good. The koa is maybe a little more crisp, but the marinate works better on other songs- just depends. These ukes are my favorite.

I think they all sound better after they marinate.

Lol. Thanks to Soupking for bringing a smile to my face.

My two year old Walnut FLuke, plastic fretboard and pegheds now sounds WAY better than when I got it. I remember MFC telling me when I called in that the older a FLuke and Flea is the better it sounds. I've never done a thing to mine but string and play. It always sits out....... and no humidification. Maybe the laminate is drying out and that makes it sound better??

Your very welcome. You are a great buyer! lol. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom