::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great day yesterday.
I cooked breakfast for everyone (SIL and BIL are staying with us) and then Nanilei went with her sister and the other two SILs to Waikiki for high tea at the Moana Surfider followed by an escape room game. It is Nanilei's sister's bday (last month).
So BIL and I went bowling and then headed to North Shore. Then we all had sushi for dinner and came back to Ewa Beach.
On the drive home we learned that our nephew flies in today!
So excited, we love him and he is like Nanilei's son to her, she misses him constantly so it will be great having him here with us.

Tonight we all go to Canoe Hut!

Tomorrow we are going sailing on BIL's boat
http://www.sailingcat.com

Yay, can't wait!

Sounds like vacation is going well!

Had a great day yesterday.
I cooked breakfast for everyone (SIL and BIL are staying with us) and then Nanilei went with her sister and the other two SILs to Waikiki for high tea at the Moana Surfider followed by an escape room game. It is Nanilei's sister's bday (last month).
So BIL and I went bowling and then headed to North Shore. Then we all had sushi for dinner and came back to Ewa Beach.
On the drive home we learned that our nephew flies in today!
So excited, we love him and he is like Nanilei's son to her, she misses him constantly so it will be great having him here with us.

Tonight we all go to Canoe Hut!

Tomorrow we are going sailing on BIL's boat
http://www.sailingcat.com

Yay, can't wait!

Nope.

Not jealous at all.

We got up at 6am, Nanilei baked treats for tonight, I made breakfast, and now we are getting ready to collect our nephew.

Yay!

I ALWAYS wear my ring. I'm sure that's why this sort of thing has never happened to me.

I take mine off when I have clients. Mike always wears him and his dad ring the kids got him when they were little.

Katie and Luis are both very active people (rock climbing, hiking etc). She has a gorgeous engagement ring. Luis wanted to wear some type of ring between now and the wedding so They bought silicon bands to wear when they are out doing things where they might get banged up. I really like them. I might buy a pair for Mike and I.

I take mine off when I have clients. Mike always wears him and his dad ring the kids got him when they were little.

Katie and Luis are both very active people (rock climbing, hiking etc). She has a gorgeous engagement ring. Luis wanted to wear some type of ring between now and the wedding so They bought silicon bands to wear when they are out doing things where they might get banged up. I really like them. I might buy a pair for Mike and I.

When I forget to wear mine on a school day the kids freak out and start gossiping.

I ALWAYS wear my ring. I'm sure that's why this sort of thing has never happened to me.

I always wear mine. When I was working I might take it off. Actually there were rules against wearing them. Electricity, heat, smashing it on your finger, degloving your finger, stuff like that.

I always wear mine. When I was working I might take it off. Actually there were rules against wearing them. Electricity, heat, smashing it on your finger, degloving your finger, stuff like that.

I always wear mine, except when juggling. I have found that the impact of the club handles on my rings can pinch and cause blood blisters....

My hubby looks great in hats. He has many including 2 Tilleys I really like on him. When we were in Arizona we were in a shop trying on hats. He put on this one Dorfman. I swear my panties fell off...I insisted he buy it. It’s my new favorite hat on him.

Been a while... I have a BEAUTIFUL Tilley that I've bought to take to Africa - Will report back on pants' altitude effects....

My flat, flat feet made backpacking - even when I was a skinny little kid - an exercise in torture. I hated every moment of it, but Dad required boy scouts and that meant backpacking every month.

I can see I'm gonna have to take you backpacking the CORRECT way..... I mean - worse thing that can happen is you'll feel excruciating pin.... win win! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom