Page 5588 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4588508854885538557855865587558855895590559856385688 ... LastLast
Results 55,871 to 55,880 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    I don't miss it a bit.
    It sometimes is a hassle explaining to mainland business associates why our conference call was five hours time difference last week and six hours this week though.
    Oh shoot - thanks for the reminder that Scott and Gary are 3 hours different now. I won't get grumbly when they're not online until 11 a.m.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalyn View Post
    The weather this last week has been wonderful! On Saturday people were cooking out by the pool. I surprised to see kids too. There are not a lot of families that live here. Hopefully the apartment gets the pool cleaned soon. It looks like the weather is going to be in the 70's by the end of the week and just keep getting warmer.
    We're supposed to hit 70 today. I wore shorts on Saturday and yesterday. The smell of grilling was in the air throughout the neighborhood yesterday...mmmm.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Does that stuff get in your eyes? I've seen videos of color runs and all I think is "OW! My eyes!"
    Yea thinking the same

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

We're supposed to hit 70 today. I wore shorts on Saturday and yesterday. The smell of grilling was in the air throughout the neighborhood yesterday...mmmm.
    Been to multiple Costco's. Can't find any turkey burgers like I had in NJ....

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Another thing that gets me is they hired a second driver. So now I work till 1 then do stuff in the store so my hours aren't affected. So stupid. The other day I worked 11-4 and hung out in store from 1 till 4.

Oh shoot - thanks for the reminder that Scott and Gary are 3 hours different now. I won't get grumbly when they're not online until 11 a.m.
    Scott?

Jelly?

He hasn't been here in few years now. And it was more like 11p.m. He was the graveyard shift remember.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    If the soldiers who March in it refuse then it would be even better. But most likely that wouldn't happen.
    I don't think the military is a voluntary participation organization while you are a member.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

I grilled plain boneless, skinless chicken thighs with absolutely no seasoning. I was expecting cardboard. Surprisingly it tasted like chicken. It was really good actually. Either that or my palate is getting used to bland.

or they inject salt

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Scott?

Jelly?

He hasn't been here in few years now. And it was more like 11p.m. He was the graveyard shift remember.
    Scott and Gary are coworkers who live in Honolulu. They're now 3 hours away from me instead of 2, so I won't be looking for them online until 11:00 my time instead of 10. Our team has employees spanning 6 time zones. Our window for all-team meetings is very small.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Been to multiple Costco's. Can't find any turkey burgers like I had in NJ....

350mg sodium per patty. That's doable but I'll have to watch what I eat with it. The bun has to be pretty low in sodium.

Passionately Untalented

Thread Information