Page 5589 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4589508954895539557955875588558955905591559956395689 ... LastLast
Results 55,881 to 55,890 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Scott and Gary are coworkers who live in Honolulu. They're now 3 hours away from me instead of 2, so I won't be looking for them online until 11:00 my time instead of 10. Our team has employees spanning 6 time zones. Our window for all-team meetings is very small.
    Oh. Got it.

One time my friend from Portland called me a few shots in to his bottle of Johnny Walker. I knew this because at one point he asked "What time is it where you are?"
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    If the soldiers who March in it refuse then it would be even better. But most likely that wouldn't happen.
    Most likely couldn't happen. They'd be court marshaled for not following orders. They don't have a choice.

Just talked to manager and she still said no pay sorry. So looks like a email to DM will be in order.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Just talked to manager and she still said no pay sorry. So looks like a email to DM will be in order.
    Crazy thing is that she also pulled me off the schedule for that day. Luckily I got text messages saying stay home hub closesure.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I grilled plain boneless, skinless chicken thighs with absolutely no seasoning. I was expecting cardboard. Surprisingly it tasted like chicken. It was really good actually. Either that or my palate is getting used to bland.

or they inject salt
    https://www.chowhound.com/post/meats...ed-salt-824540
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Some days back I messed up my shoulder by sleeping on it too hard (I think that's what happened), so it's been sore. If I take a couple of Ibuprofen when I get up to pee in the early, early AM, I get the most relaxed sleep after I go back to bed. It's magical. My sister has been a nurse her whole life and she swears by taking Ibuprofen to relax at bedtime, she says it even relaxes her brain.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Does that stuff get in your eyes? I've seen videos of color runs and all I think is "OW! My eyes!"
    I wear sun glasses when going through the color zones and pretty much the whole time anyway. The volunteers aim for your shirt not your face. We got color on our face during the after party. I think it is just colored corn starch.

We're supposed to hit 70 today. I wore shorts on Saturday and yesterday. The smell of grilling was in the air throughout the neighborhood yesterday...mmmm.
    I wore shorts today on my morning walk.

Yea thinking the same
    you really just have to remember to keep your mouth closed. I was laughing at the after party and got some red color in my mouth. They also had a foam zone at the end too, but I did not want to go through it.

Good morning Hos!
    The 7:20 bus that TheBus app said was coming at 7:17,
    forcing me to jog to TheStop, showed up at 7:33.
    #cardio
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Thread Information