Page 5594 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4594509454945544558455925593559455955596560456445694 ... LastLast
Results 55,931 to 55,940 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Is the app usually pretty accurate?
    yes, and with GPS tracking you can usually see where it is too.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    I took a yoga class while on a retreat. The instructor went old school and came by and pushed on my back to deepen a stretch without warning. I was already really feeling the stretch and backed out a little, because I was feeling it in my tendon. She trigger the stretch reflex and the muscle I was stretching tightened instead. That left side hamstrings and calf have been super tight ever since. Iím pretty certain that contributed to the sprain and Iím miffed. I need to find an article on why stretching tendons are bad and send it to her. The yoga instructors I normally take classes from would never do anything like that. They are always super clear on not stretching beyond what your body can do.
    A totally irresponsible move for her to employ. She or her supervisor need to be alerted that you are still in pain.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Despite my sprained ankle, I was a beast at work. You should have seen a couple of the faces of people after their sessions. Completely blissed out. Have I mentioned how much i love my work!
    Massage brain is the best! When they come out of a session drooling and canít quite communicate very well? You know youíve done a good job.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Well, put it away! Never know whoís lurking around.
    Really poking this am

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

I sprained my left ankle while walking the dogs earlier. Itís on the mild side. I was covering another person at work, and couldnít get coverage myself on such short notice. I decided to work anyway. Wrapped it up and took 800 mg of ibuprofen. It just started to wear off on my way to the car after work. Iím so glad I donít have too much that needs to get done, except laundry. All the other chores and errands can wait.
    Yokes take care of yourself

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Chris sprained their wrist today too. At least they didnít break it like they initially thought. We have matching bandages.
    Accident prone today at the household

Despite my sprained ankle, I was a beast at work. You should have seen a couple of the faces of people after their sessions. Completely blissed out. Have I mentioned how much i love my work!
    Nice glad it's all working out Soo

Off I go. .

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Hi Hos

Dig Infinity!

Thread Information