Page 5598 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4598509854985548558855965597559855995600560856485698 ... LastLast
Results 55,971 to 55,980 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    We had only 45 days or so to pack up our lives into a big box and send it across the Pacific.
    Some of the little boxes that were packed into the big box are still unopened on a shelf in the garage. Maybe one day I will get the courage to declutter or find a forever home for that stuff.
    Hell, I have stuff in my basement that I haven't unpacked from 18 years ago. Maybe I won't move it again.
    Dig Infinity!

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    B V-B moved out a month ago after a big fight. The house is much calmer now. He's going to stay here with his pregnant, agoraphobic and pathologically shy girlfriend. I haven't spoken with him since.
    Sorry to hear that things haven't improved. He'll have to grow up and maybe he'll get a better perspective.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    I think "Zoo" is the worst tv series I've ever seen.
    Aside from basketball and a few episodes of Agents of Shield I haven't watched much, if any television in two years.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Sorry to hear that things haven't improved. He'll have to grow up and maybe he'll get a better perspective.
    When Mika used to worry about James development in some areas I'd always say "Well he can't not grow up" but what I'm hearing is that's not true.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I was kind of a selfish entitled prick for a couple of years and my mom took away my car,
    stopped helping financially with things like car and medical insurance, and otherwise said you are on your own now at about 22-23 years old. Was the best thing that ever happened to me. My older brother, who she never really did that to, is still a mess. He turns 60 next year.

She said I may never move back home, but I could crash if I had no place to stay, and said I may always come over and eat anytime. But no cash, no loans. It worked.

About three years later she had an extra vehicle, my brother's old Toyota pickup, which she gifted me, but otherwise I have been completely independent since.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Well, it's lunchtime. So I think I have twelve minutes and 30 seconds to spare.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

Hmmm, I wonder what I am able to get accomplished in twelve minutes?
    Compass Rose 5 string

Ideally I need to update my time sheet for the day.
    Compass Rose 5 string

I have received five calls from clients and I have only detailed one of them in the ticketing system.
    Compass Rose 5 string

It is no fun when I get behind. I spent at least two hours yesterday getting all the information entered in for last week.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Thread Information