Page 5599 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4599509954995549558955975598559956005601560956495699 ... LastLast
Results 55,981 to 55,990 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

And then after i submitted my time sheet, I realized there was a bunch of stuff I forgot to add in.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

That stuff I forgot to add in is part of the reason my "productive hours" are low. If the time is not documented in the system,
    it does not exist basically.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

Kind of like "Pics or it did not happen" I guess.
    Compass Rose 5 string

So now I have a book and I write stuff in it so I can go back and flesh out my time sheets.
    Compass Rose 5 string

But when I sit here and PoHo for twelve minutes it does not help me get my time entries up to date.
    Compass Rose 5 string

At least this streak is on my lunch break though.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Well that was presumptuous of me - is it a streak yet? I don;t know, I will have to go and count.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Baker's Dozen plus one, yes definitely a streak!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Now I just need to add another dozen!
    Compass Rose 5 string

I just bought Nanilei another orchid from the farmer's market. All of them had price tags of $8.00. I handed her the one I wanted, she said $16.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Thread Information