Page 5600 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4600510055005550559055985599560056015602561056505700 ... LastLast
Results 55,991 to 56,000 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

There was no tag on the one I chose. Figures. But it is beautiful.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

The lady said because this one has a lot of unopened blooms it was more expensive.
    Compass Rose 5 string

All the blooms died on the last one I got for her, so I broke the shoot off and placed it outside until it blooms again.
    Compass Rose 5 string

One cool thing about living in the tropics, just put your orchids outside, in March, and they are fine.
    Compass Rose 5 string

She said this one will bloom for about two months, then take it outside, and maybe get more by November, but for sure next year.
    Compass Rose 5 string

I am getting pretty hungry. I have leftover chicken &
    biscuits for lunch today.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Kind of like a pot pie Nanilei makes. Chicken pot pie type filling, in a casserole dish, topped with Pillsbury biscuits than all bakes together so it makes like a crust on top.
    Compass Rose 5 string

And now for the penultimate post, and the dreaded 30-second wait...
    Compass Rose 5 string

Curious to see if we get a sniper!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Thread Information