::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hos

Office Muck Out is about 75% complete.
119 books given to the public library today.
I've given 3 loads of stuff to the thrift shop supporting the free local pet spay/neuter clinic.

Hmm. Most of the books I buy for classes have been retired from public libraries. I wonder if I'll be seeing some of yours soon...

The reviews around here have been lukewarm about it.

I'd still go see it.

I'm stupidly excited to go see The Incredibles 2 when it comes out.

gUeRM4k.jpg

Hating my boss who told on me for assisting in a 6500 sale for the company. Just becasue it was a competing store and she didn't close the sale she thought she would rather me and the other manager out.

Somebody translate this please? I know it's a bad thing, I just can't quite get the last part.

I stopped buying professional titles about 5 years ago. But if you're getting library cast-offs . . .

One of the ones I got was an older title that had been in a church's library since 1991. Never checked out from what I can tell - and for good reason. It was awful. The author was so full of himself. The professor admitted the book was going to be a slog but it illustrated a topic he REALLY wanted to cover.

One of the ones I got was an older title that had been in a church's library since 1991. Never checked out from what I can tell - and for good reason. It was awful. The author was so full of himself. The professor admitted the book was going to be a slog but it illustrated a topic he REALLY wanted to cover.

I've had two books so far in this school adventure that I have called "angry books" because the the authors chose to cloud fairly simple topics with hideously dense language. My kids named them "angry books" because I would sit in the living room muttering angrily at the books as I slogged through them.

Bright's History of Israel
Greek language studies
Pastoral care
Lots of Bible stuff.
Church history
Liturgy (thought most of that is Episcopal/RC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom