::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - if anybody has ever watched Supernatural on the CW... It looks like they're about to spin off a series called "Wayward Sisters," starring a friend of mine, Kim Rhodes (as Sheriff Jody Mills). We're watching the backdoor pilot right now (an episode of Supernatural devoted to the storyline for the potential new series) and it's good - and fun. Kim's character is kickass. Kim and I went through junior high and high school youth groups together - she is responsible for Sheryl and I meeting all those years ago. We're very excited to see her career starting to heat up at a time most women in acting are starting to lose out on roles...

I agree, you need time to get OK with being alone. You don't need someone else to be complete.

I read some great advice around the time my first marriage ended. Do not date for a year after the divorce is final. Not separation - divorce. You need at least that much time for wounds to heal, to find yourself as a whole person again, to be confident in your unity so that you don't leap into something new expecting it to fill the spaces that you need to learn to fill yourself.

For what it's worth as advice - it worked for me.

Watching some of the Olympics. I forgot how much I hate commercials. Netflix is awesome.

It seems like quite a few times I'll go to someone's web site. I'll write them a message (contact). And then never get a reply. An email address is given at the time. Does this happen to anyone else. Or is the word on the street don't bother sending Rob back anything?

Happens to me. I have an email out to a travel agent that way - I hope I get an answer tomorrow, but like you, seems like the message forms often don't work well.

I fell on my butt. On the ice. My butt is fine. My back is not. Feel free to laugh about it.

Oh ouch. No, I'm not laughing - I sprained my ankle badly falling on the ice last year. Take care of yourself - treat your back with love!

I looked at the thread at four am. Jon gave me something to read. Maybe I can get another one and a half or two hours sleep now? We'll see.

I looked at the thread at four am. Jon gave me something to read. Maybe I can get another one and a half or two hours sleep now? We'll see.

I just called in sick.

Went out for Chinese food and I don't know if it's the msg or salt, but my breathing was terrible last night, very shallow, and I didn't sleep at all from 11:00pm til now. I don't know if that was a real reaction to something or just in my head but every time I would doze off I would wake with a start because it felt like I couldn't breathe. I could. albeit shallow. It just felt like I couldn't.

I just called in sick.

Went out for Chinese food and I don't know if it's the msg or salt, but my breathing was terrible last night, very shallow, and I didn't sleep at all from 11:00pm til now. I don't know if that was a real reaction to something or just in my head but every time I would doze off I would wake with a start because it felt like I couldn't breathe. I could. albeit shallow. It just felt like I couldn't.

Heart doc is Weds.

Tomorrow I see an endocrinologist.

I read some great advice around the time my first marriage ended. Do not date for a year after the divorce is final. Not separation - divorce. You need at least that much time for wounds to heal, to find yourself as a whole person again, to be confident in your unity so that you don't leap into something new expecting it to fill the spaces that you need to learn to fill yourself.

For what it's worth as advice - it worked for me.

Or. . .
Mrs Pere & I met the week after Trainer Wife filed for divorce (after less than 2 months of separation). I was ass over teakettle in love by the end of week 2. We married 2 years later. It will be 34 years this August, if we survive the move.

Even so, I'm an advocate for taking sufficient time to heal.

I just called in sick.

It was nature call at 4 am. Now I feel guilty about sleeping soundly for another hour and forty-five minutes. I hope they figure out quickly what's going on with your health problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom