Page 5312 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 43124812521252625302531053115312531353145322536254125812 ... LastLast
Results 53,111 to 53,120 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    I liked him in Zombieland too. You get the same impression that he was just kind of being Bill Murray.
    Iíve been a fan since high school when I first saw him do Nick the Lounge Singer on SNL. He just gets better with age. Check him out being a serious actor in Lost in Translation.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I think I read that the eclipse would be visible in the Eastern hemisphere only.
    People were gonna no nuts for it here.
    Last edited by salukulady; 01-31-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Me too.

I use it in my English class for existentialism. Wow I spelled that right!
    I'm so proud of you.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    They are red. He is a country boy. I highly doubt he put that much thought into it.
    He sounds nice, and like he's trying to date you properly. More effort than most men put into dating these days.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    Hydraulic Douche would be an awesome band name. Sounds like someone Kenvin would listen to.
    Sounds like the current potus to me . . .
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)

You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

"Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarb View Post
    Some recent stuff I made.
    Love it. Really beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Mmm, now I wanna touch your butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    Get in line, sweetheart. Get in line.
    Only if you let me keep my pants on.
    Dig Infinity!

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Hmm. If I can find the link to the deal I did with 23 and Me I'll send it to you if you'd like - you can see if you're qualified. They're studying the genetics of people who have been diagnosed with depression - don't know if that applies to you - it does to me . You have to answer 9 monthly surveys and cognitive tests as well to qualify for the free test.
    Link me too if you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I think Freeda just lost her pup.

((((Freeda))))
    Thank you. <3 Another day or so and I'll be over the self loathing part. (Because of course, I should have done something different that would have kept a 14 year old dog from being old.)

Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    Hugs to Freeda. I deactivated facebook. I have no idea what happened to Hugo, but now I'm worried.
    Not Hugo. Cheyenne. She turned 14 in December. She just hit a wall in the last week or so. Rapid decline. The vet came Tuesday.

Thread Information