Page 5312 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 43124812521252625302531053115312531353145322536254125812 ... LastLast
Results 53,111 to 53,120 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

  1. #53111
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    52,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    I liked him in Zombieland too. You get the same impression that he was just kind of being Bill Murray.
    Iíve been a fan since high school when I first saw him do Nick the Lounge Singer on SNL. He just gets better with age. Check him out being a serious actor in Lost in Translation.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

  2. #53112
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    52,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I think I read that the eclipse would be visible in the Eastern hemisphere only.
    People were gonna no nuts for it here.
    Last edited by salukulady; 01-31-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

  3. #53113
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Me too.

    I use it in my English class for existentialism. Wow I spelled that right!
    I'm so proud of you.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  4. #53114
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    They are red. He is a country boy. I highly doubt he put that much thought into it.
    He sounds nice, and like he's trying to date you properly. More effort than most men put into dating these days.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  5. #53115
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    Hydraulic Douche would be an awesome band name. Sounds like someone Kenvin would listen to.
    Sounds like the current potus to me . . .
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

  6. #53116
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandarb View Post
    Some recent stuff I made.
    Love it. Really beautiful.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  7. #53117
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansastan
    Posts
    13,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Mmm, now I wanna touch your butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    Get in line, sweetheart. Get in line.
    Only if you let me keep my pants on.
    Dig Infinity!

  8. #53118
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Hmm. If I can find the link to the deal I did with 23 and Me I'll send it to you if you'd like - you can see if you're qualified. They're studying the genetics of people who have been diagnosed with depression - don't know if that applies to you - it does to me . You have to answer 9 monthly surveys and cognitive tests as well to qualify for the free test.
    Link me too if you have it.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  9. #53119
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I think Freeda just lost her pup.


    ((((Freeda))))
    Thank you. <3 Another day or so and I'll be over the self loathing part. (Because of course, I should have done something different that would have kept a 14 year old dog from being old.)
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  10. #53120
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    Hugs to Freeda. I deactivated facebook. I have no idea what happened to Hugo, but now I'm worried.
    Not Hugo. Cheyenne. She turned 14 in December. She just hit a wall in the last week or so. Rapid decline. The vet came Tuesday.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •