::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night we got our first winter weather of the season, with a bit of snow and ice.

Today at work we're selling lots of wiper blades, windshield washer fluid, snow brushes, ice scrapers, dry gas, batteries and starting fluid.

So, did all these people JUST figure out that winter is coming?
Reminds me of when I went to pick up my winter jacket from the dry cleaners. I went in and she told me it would be another week. I told her it was gonna be cold the next day. (I sorta know her). She gave me "the look". I asked if I got "the look" because I coulda had the jacket cleaned in July. Yeah...that.

Spouse has the day off, so he has settled in for a Walking Dead marathon.

I have no idea what's going on in this show, but they all look like they could use a good shower.

I lost interest in that show, got too hokey and for me and seemed like it was becoming the same scenarios as the previous seasons with a new venue, etc.

I lost interest in that show, got too hokey and for me and seemed like it was becoming the same scenarios as the previous seasons with a new venue, etc.

Same here. I was really loving it - until it became a rehash of living vs. living interrupted by living vs. dead, then returning to living vs. living.

No music at Canoe Hut tonight. I think I will go see Ross and everyone tomorrow. I am going to make salted caramel Rice Krispie treats. Maybe some banana muffins too,
since I have some over-ripe bananas I need to use up before I go to California next week. Which means tonight I will spend paying my CR.

Since I only worked a half day at school, I'm spending the afternoon on marketing.

The researching who to contact is so much more fun than making the cold calls.

My son registered. I'm still perplexed why my daughters didn't have to.

They are welcome to enlist. I wouldn't push it (mandatory service). It can be very serious business. It can be good for many though.

Thank you veterans! And thank you all those who volunteer to keep us safe. I mean that sincerely.

I've been waiting for this response. Honestly, I thought it would come from Gary.

I was catching up. I try to reply promptly.

I'm still enjoying your gift to me.

I got and installed the new strings on the bari a little while ago. I am enjoying the much lower and mellow sound it produces.

Bella is really settling in. I still can't pick her up, though. When I tried this morning, she tried to kill me.

She has the rips often (suddenly bolting through the house and back several times) and she does a LOT of trilling.

She seems very happy. When Bella is happy, I am happy!
Trill back at her. My cats and I have full on conversations.

I was catching up. I try to reply promptly.

I'm still enjoying your gift to me.

I got and installed the new strings on the bari a little while ago. I am enjoying the much lower and mellow sound it produces.
You got a gift from Jon???

::stare::

for Kenvin

Sukie. Good for you with the incompetent nurse. There are times we must stand our ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom