::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First world problems.

Must pick up a new microwave this afternoon. Ours stopped heating yesterday and RL Kid must have his pizza warmed.

(I know, I should teach him to use the stove. He can microwave independently but needs supervision to cook with flame.)

First world problems.

Must pick up a new microwave this afternoon. Ours stopped heating yesterday and RL Kid must have his pizza warmed.

(I know, I should teach him to use the stove. He can microwave independently but needs supervision to cook with flame.)

Our microwave that died a few weeks ago was about 30 years old. Our new one is soooooo fast compared to the old one that I'm really glad it died. About half the total size and still the same "cooking" area.

Our microwave that died a few weeks ago was about 30 years old. Our new one is soooooo fast compared to the old one that I'm really glad it died. About half the total size and still the same "cooking" area.

And it will last about a year.

Microwave that was new when we moved in lasted 7 years. We got 10 years out of this one. Hope we do well with a new one.

Regional big box store is $100 cheaper than local appliance store and has it in stock.

Microwave that was new when we moved in lasted 7 years. We got 10 years out of this one. Hope we do well with a new one.

Regional big box store is $100 cheaper than local appliance store and has it in stock.

I'm hoping better from my new washer and dryer.

My old washer I had for over 20 years the dryer for about 18. The dryer was still going when I got rid of it but just barely. It needed a new felt bushing for the drum and it was taking longer to dry than it had previously. I think a thermostat was on the way out.

My insomnia is really bad this week. I just checked my Fitbit stats. In the last two weeks I average 5 hours sleep every 24 hours. This isn't good.

That's about normal for me. No wonder I am tired by lunch time.

Last edited:

This. We brought our microwave over from CA when we moved. It died a couple of years ago. The only thing we use it for is re-heating leftovers. We bought a much smaller one for $100 at Sears that is better than the one we had in every way, and yeah only slightly smaller volume inside, but still more than we really need. It is also nearly silent even when it is on.
Technology FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom