::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I'm feeling guilty for wanting him out. I know this was his choice and he wanted it and it will be a very good thing for him. But he was such a PITA the last couple of years I resented him. Now I'm feeling sad and guilty and scared.

He's been great about texting me once a day telling me what's happening. But I know as soon as he starts I might not hear from him for weeks, they take their phones away from him. We don't even have an address yet where we can write them. I know I'll get one eventually but I hate feeling so disconnected.

You can start writing that letter now so it's ready to go when the address gets to you.

I've been to the mall that has the fountain pen store twice now and my pens from Amazon are nowhere to be found.

Question

I received a nice (well nice in my opinion) sized check from a class action law suit against my company for sexual discrimination. The taxes have already been deducted and it said I would receive a w2. Should I cash this check? I have never received something like this. Yes, it is legit. I am just kind of nervous about it.

Thank you. I'm feeling guilty for wanting him out. I know this was his choice and he wanted it and it will be a very good thing for him. But he was such a PITA the last couple of years I resented him. Now I'm feeling sad and guilty and scared.

He's been great about texting me once a day telling me what's happening. But I know as soon as he starts I might not hear from him for weeks, they take their phones away from him. We don't even have an address yet where we can write them. I know I'll get one eventually but I hate feeling so disconnected.

I bet he is freezing his butt off! It is cold here.

Question

I received a nice (well nice in my opinion) sized check from a class action law suit against my company for sexual discrimination. The taxes have already been deducted and it said I would receive a w2. Should I cash this check? I have never received something like this. Yes, it is legit. I am just kind of nervous about it.

I don't see any reason not to. But, if you're nervous about it, and since it's "found" money, you could just hang onto it for a while until you're more comfortable about it....

Question

Make a copy of it and cash it!

I don't see any reason not to. But, if you're nervous about it, and since it's "found" money, you could just hang onto it for a while until you're more comfortable about it....

Make a copy of it and cash it!

Whoa, I told him it would be warm.....

Cash that check and spend it on something CRAZY!

Okay! I am going to hold it until I figure out something crazy to do with it!

Still snowing, as it has been for over 24 hours, now. They're telling us we'll get another 4 to 6 inches of snow overnight.

I wonder how Kenvin is making out?

Sitting next to Kimo Hussey listening to this right now!
IMG_20170314_181750741_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom