Page 2948 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 194824482848289829382946294729482949295029582998304834483948 ... LastLast
Results 29,471 to 29,480 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Sup, y'all? Just cruising on by. I have to try to get some sleep before my *gulp* 5k tomorrow morning! What was I thinking?

Wish me luck!

Aloha Stan! Mahalo for stopping by!
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Seeso, you got this!
    I might even do the Aloha Heartwalk later this summer.
    I dunno if I will ever run again, but walking is good with me!
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

I forgot, did I tell you all my "Sucks to get old" story from last Saturday?
    Compass Rose 5 string

I was watching three children swimming in the surf, I know I mentioned that part,
    so I had not brought sunscreen as I knew we would be in a shaded pavilion for the party. I just brought my big lifeguard-style straw hat for any extended beach time. Well those kids were in the water a long time, and they had built-in sunscreen, so I needed to run back up to grab my hat.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Their dad was watching me watch them, so I herded them to the shore and said, "wait here I will be right back!" and went to fetch my hat.
    There was a grass area above the sand, with about an 18"
    concrete wall from the grass down to the sand.
    Well on my way back hotshot me decided to just hop down of the grass onto the sand while I was jogging back to the water.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Of course the spot I landed was NOT soft sand, but a concrete pad with perhaps 1/4" of sand sprinkled on top of it.

I fell flat on my face and skinned up both knees and tweaked my big toe.

Sucks getting old.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Hey Jon today I made the fourth and fifth phone calls about my Black Friday promotion on Verizon not happening yet.
    I think, just maybe, I finally spoke with the correct person.
    We will see next month!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by seeso View Post
    Sup, y'all? Just cruising on by. I have to try to get some sleep before my *gulp* 5k tomorrow morning! What was I thinking?

Wish me luck!
    Break a leg!

Oh wait...

Happy trails?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Well I expected a bit longer catch up than that kids.

Sorry about the fall Damon. Yes getting old sucks big time. Glad you didn't break anything.

Seeso I am so dang proud of you. You have sailed thru this cancer crap like a champ. Have a great walk today.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Thread Information