::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I yelled and screamed at him. Told his dad that we almost needed a tow 3 times in front of him. His dad trusts me and what I tell him. I'm not scared about losing my job because it will be his son before it's me

Glad you have a good reputation and rapport with his dad.

He had choices...so many choices. But he signed up to drive a tank. WTF?

He goes to Georgia March 22 for basic training and school. He graduates July 7 and then ships out.

I am so upset I can't breath. I'm not letting him see it, but he knows I'm not happy.

And get this, if he survives and comes home in 3 years guess what he'll be qualified to do? BE A TRUCK DRIVER.

He had so many choices...they wanted to put him in Ranger Training. And he picks tanks.

((Hugs)) that is a tough one. If he comes home he will also have extra points for a postal job that will beat other applicants.

He goes to Georgia March 22 for basic training and school. He graduates July 7 and then ships out.

I am so upset I can't breath. I'm not letting him see it, but he knows I'm not happy.

And get this, if he survives and comes home in 3 years guess what he'll be qualified to do? BE A TRUCK DRIVER.

He had so many choices...they wanted to put him in Ranger Training. And he picks tanks.

The tanks are pretty sophisticated, right?
Army Ranger? Isn't that similar to a Navy Seal?

I hope we get the answer cuz I have no clue.

Well truly we need more information, as either is theoretically correct, but in order to definitely answer this I need more information.
Of course this may be solved as two equations, two variables, but that is not the question here.

*Physics major*
I took WAY too much math

At least it's not infantry.

(((((Sally)))))

He will excel in that job and swiftly earn a safer job, like training peeps to drive tanks in California.
If he scored that high on his exams, they won't waste Michael someplace risky.

If life had of taken me down that path, I would have been a sailor I believe.

I love the ocean.
I love to fly.

I know myself well enough to know I could never accept the military lifestyle.

Otherwise I fully imagine being a career naval or air Force officer.

Part of me wishes I had learned self-discipline and work ethic at a younger age, and the military excels at that for the right individual.

Whoa.....Sometimes it is sooooo difficult to be a parent. (((Sally)))

I am trying so hard to just hope my kid is happy. How come life is difficult for some kids? (no answers needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom