::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the "good" seats are taken at the theater. Bought Tix for tomorrow. Going to Costco then Zippy's to beat the heat.
Hahaha the joke is we are going to Zippy's on the other side of the island - because the car has A/C :)

Zippy's yum! And sorry you have to deal with the difficult Hawaiian weather....

Did I mention I move most the stuff. This week I loaded a 10 fter after working in 100 degree weather at fedex and then drove it to pa. Unloaded it, then drove back just to go to work at 630 the next day. That was a 17 hr day.....

Sucks....hope things improve for you.

Guacamole and chips, hot dogs and baked beans for dinner. Yummy!

I intended to have jalapeno poppers as an appetizer, and started making them, but once I realized I needed bacon from the store and that it was getting late, I had to set them aside.

I'll finish making them after dinner, and have them with dinner tomorrow night (and Monday and Tuesday nights)....
They are good without bacon too.

Hey Don, Soo served your pineapple cake tonight. It was very good.

I'm working on increasing the quacamole/chip ratio. The guacamole is good for me, the chips, not so much. So, more guacamole per chip, I say!!

Carrots or jicama are good with guacamole too.

So today on the lake was fabulous. It was hot and it stayed hot. We were still in the lake at 8:30 tonight. We played music outside until after midnight. We even had our party crashed by a group of young peeps who have a cabin about 5 cabins down the cove. They were out in their boat and heard our music and came and joined in singing with us.

I guess I should share who all came this weekend. Besides my extended family; Bhat, Mandy, Lola (from Canada, she knows Seeso, Sukie, Zoë, Faricelli and Tim Clark) Soo and Sean and daughter Bri, and Myrna clear from Alaska. We have just had a great time with everyone, I'm sorry Sunday is upon us so soon.

Tonight Soo made yummy Korean ginger beef served in romaine leaves with green onions and Bhat made yellow curry. Dinner was great.

If only Nanilei enjoyed the ocean as much as I do. It must be a "beach day" for her to join me.
I want to spend my weekend with her, so there you are.

I'm with you. I'd love to just jump in to cool off and then I'd be happy to go home.

So in high school there was this garage band called Departure that spanned the classes from '78 to '81. They had great local success and a little national success too, opening for bands like .38 Special, Thin Lizzy and two others that escape my mind right now.

Anyhow, tonight they had a reunion and played at a local bar. The place was packed with old people rocking out to hits from the late '70's and early '80's. I got to see people I haven't seen in 37 ish years.

Good times!

So today on the lake was fabulous. It was hot and it stayed hot. We were still in the lake at 8:30 tonight. We played music outside until after midnight. We even had our party crashed by a group of young peeps who have a cabin about 5 cabins down the cove. They were out in their boat and heard our music and came and joined in singing with us.

I guess I should share who all came this weekend. Besides my extended family; Bhat, Mandy, Lola (from Canada, she knows Seeso, Sukie, Zoë, Faricelli and Tim Clark) Soo and Sean and daughter Bri, and Myrna clear from Alaska. We have just had a great time with everyone, I'm sorry Sunday is upon us so soon.

Tonight Soo made yummy Korean ginger beef served in romaine leaves with green onions and Bhat made yellow curry. Dinner was great.

Sounds like a blast, funny that our gang of old farts is cool enough to attract a group of youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom