::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good - but.... FYI... the Optimas fold better.... or rather they roll..... HOWEVER - despite Jon's CRASS comments - A Brent Black is a Brent Black and a pleasure to own and wear :D

That's why I want a cheap (By BB standards) Optima.

So yesterday I was working on Lana'i. The 4:20 flight was cancelled. They put me on the 7:45 flight. Then one of the staff said, come on, we'll take you back to Oahu in the charter.
50wk1ur.jpg

This plane is nice. Single engine turboprop, costs about $5M, the company bought two of them specifically to shuttle elite guests to and from the Four Seasons hotel.
Inside is all leather and wood and thick carpet. Fast too!

I've had two books so far in this school adventure that I have called "angry books" because the the authors chose to cloud fairly simple topics with hideously dense language. My kids named them "angry books" because I would sit in the living room muttering angrily at the books as I slogged through them.

The Power of Myth

Too hard to follow in one reading. Someone really should have translated the dialogue between Bill Moyers and Joseph Campbell. The language and ideas are so elevated they made Edith Hamilton look simple.

The Power of Myth

Too hard to follow in one reading. Someone really should have translated the dialogue between Bill Moyers and Joseph Campbell. The language and ideas are so elevated they made Edith Hamilton look simple.

Joseph Campbell is awesome.

OK, two options... Close this thread, rename it to 22-24 and the next one will be 25. Or... Let this one go until 75K? I'm cool with both so which do you all prefer?

Rafe Report:
Friday - Sarah lesson, mow lawn if it dries, more work in office
Saturday - Drive to Indy
Sunday - Indy 500
Monday - Drive home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom