Page 5605 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4605510555055555559556035604560556065607561556555705 ... LastLast
Results 56,041 to 56,050 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

My school has great kids but I don't think they "get it."

There were signs but only because some teachers led the way in their classrooms. Student government, who should have stepped up as student leaders, listened to the administrators and took a backseat in the protest. It was mostly organized through student social media and although the majority of the kids there knew the issues. You couldn't feel much conviction in the air if you know what I mean. The student group was joined by what I'm guessing were members of the PTSA. A bunch of parents with #enough and #keepourschoolssafe printed on their shirts.

No incidents. Very respectful. Lots of honking from passing cars.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalyn View Post
    you really just have to remember to keep your mouth closed. I was laughing at the after party and got some red color in my mouth. They also had a foam zone at the end too, but I did not want to go through it.
    I was at a parade in Colombia and they used colored spray foam. I broke into a rash instantly and had to go back and shower.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    I thought it was pretty clear he was guilty. The trial was a circus.
    Every now and then it occurs to me that murderers walk freely among us. It's a weird thought.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    I own a home in Arizona now.
    Hooray!!! Almost done.

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    WTF! I took psychology in high school and 100 level classes in college. Both of those teachers informed us we were not qualified to diagnose in any way. Unethical at best. Dangerous at worst to diagnose people with out the proper training and without a complete history and evaluation. Id put in a formal complaint to the dean.
    The feedback on the assignment (besides my zero) was the fact that the teacher didn't choose the assignment, and that he has forwarded my comments up the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    One cool thing about living in the tropics, just put your orchids outside, in March, and they are fine.
    That's kind of crazy. In Michigan, they're basically disposable.

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I'm sure insurance will be based on the MSRP, not the street price, which is probably a lot lower.
    It will be based on a negotiated rate.

Well, I started out boxing up my lularoe for return.

Except, that's the last thing you do.

First, fill out a form.

Then wait 2 weeks to get an email with a return auth and instructions.

Then sort by size and style (I only sorted by style) and box up.

Then return.

Then wait 2 months or so to get your money back.

At least the room looks tidier?

Oh, and the form to start the whole process isn't accessible right now.

Of course it isn't. LOL

I bought a 50 visit package to the yoga studio. Yoga is my life now.

Since it's basically for my ADHD, I wonder if I can write it off as a medical expense?

Thread Information