::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was the sixth anniversary of my retirement from the USPS. It hardly seems possible! I don't miss it. At all....

Due to staffing shortages, I worked 36 hours this week, rather than my usual 20. It's nice for my paycheck, but I certainly don't want to do it long-term. I hope the owner is actively seeking new help.

I got spoiled in Florida, not having to go to work at all....:D

Due to staffing shortages, I worked 36 hours this week, rather than my usual 20. It's nice for my paycheck, but I certainly don't want to do it long-term. I hope the owner is actively seeking new help.

I got spoiled in Florida, not having to go to work at all....:D

It was almost like you were retired?

Picked up some paints from the youth department closet but they were tempera paints? Not sure if I'm spelling that right. Anyway, they're kind of see-thru. So I had to go buy a bunch of acrylic paints last night to finish my hero boards. We'll see if I can get them done today.

My hubby looks great in hats. He has many including 2 Tilleys I really like on him. When we were in Arizona we were in a shop trying on hats. He put on this one Dorfman. I swear my panties fell off...I insisted he buy it. It’s my new favorite hat on him.

Boy. That's a GOOD hat!!!! :nana:

Picked up some paints from the youth department closet but they were tempera paints? Not sure if I'm spelling that right. Anyway, they're kind of see-thru. So I had to go buy a bunch of acrylic paints last night to finish my hero boards. We'll see if I can get them done today.

Those are water soluble "kid" paints. Finger painting, big brushes, big easel, dad's shirt for a smock :)

It’s starting off NOT a good day. Hubby just called. It sounds like the transmission in his fancy car just died.

Glad I bought my plane ticket for UWC two days ago or I might not be going.

It’s starting off NOT a good day. Hubby just called. It sounds like the transmission in his fancy car just died.

Glad I bought my plane ticket for UWC two days ago or I might not be going.

I'm with you Sal.

I just spent 30 minutes explaining to a dad. A. DAD. Why his son's grade didn't go up substantially when he got 11/12 and 17/18 points on two quizzes, and the 68/100 he got on his paper brought him down so much.

O. M. G. At first I wanted to bang my head against my desk. And then after 15 minutes I wanted to bang HIS head on the desk. Someone should have kicked that apple farther from the tree to give this kid a chance.

My hubby looks great in hats. He has many including 2 Tilleys I really like on him. When we were in Arizona we were in a shop trying on hats. He put on this one Dorfman. I swear my panties fell off...I insisted he buy it. It’s my new favorite hat on him.

I look terrible in hats, which I hate. I would love to look good in hats.

"Hats are for sissies" was directed at wearing a hat for the weather, not for fashion. By all means, if you look good in hats wear the hats - but if you're just wearing it to keep the rain off you're a sissy.

I look terrible in hats, which I hate. I would love to look good in hats.

"Hats are for sissies" was directed at wearing a hat for the weather, not for fashion. By all means, if you look good in hats wear the hats - but if you're just wearing it to keep the rain off you're a sissy.

As for me? I'm a HUGE sissy when it comes to hot - or even just very warm - weather. I admit it. I whine, I complain. I scuttle from air conditioned space to air conditioned space like a crab scooting between rocky hiding places. I admit it freely. I'm a heat sissy.

The Chick-Fil-A near my house has been open for years, but there are still lines of dozens and dozens of cars for the couple of hours around meal times. It's wildly popular.

I find the lines are shortest on Sundays, but the service is TERRIBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom