Page 3941 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 294134413841389139313939394039413942394339513991404144414941 ... LastLast
Results 39,401 to 39,410 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

What Don you guys think. If someone committed suicide in a house would you consider buying it? I think we might get a good deal on it and it does have potential if we convert the laundry to a bathroom. Move the laundry down stairs. Do the floor over with hardwoods....maybe at 255 it could be good.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    What Don you guys think. If someone committed suicide in a house would you consider buying it? I think we might get a good deal on it and it does have potential if we convert the laundry to a bathroom. Move the laundry down stairs. Do the floor over with hardwoods....maybe at 255 it could be good.
    I don't think that would bother me much. It doesn't creep me out any more than someone dying of natural causes in the house.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I don't think that would bother me much. It doesn't creep me out any more than someone dying of natural causes in the house.

In fact, a guy overdosed in the house I'm in. Totally forgot about that until my comment above.

It was the son of one my grandfather's friends. He was a paramedic and trying to invent a way to revive someone using stimulants. He was found with a ton of notes about his experiments and what he was trying to achieve.

sad
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

That's what I started to think as well. Plus it's 4 bedroom and 3 blocks from inlaws

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

In fact, a guy overdosed in the house I'm in. Totally forgot about that until my comment above.

It was the son of one my grandfather's friends. He was a paramedic and trying to invent a way to revive someone using stimulants. He was found with a ton of notes about his experiments and what he was trying to achieve.

sad
    Weird...but yea people pass all the time.

That's what I started to think as well. Plus it's 4 bedroom and 3 blocks from inlaws
    Also still in same school too.

I think he's just trying to get us sold. Also the majority of what he does I think is corporate stuff.
    +1 on Suck it up buttercup.

So get a new guy. It's your money, your family, your needs, and your home.
    Dig Infinity!

If it creeps you call in a priest to do a house blessing. $100 honorarium for peace of mind is cheap.

There will always be something unless you buy a new home. And that has troubles of its own.
    Dig Infinity!

All the repairs would concern me more.
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)

You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

"Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

3 blocks from the inlaws would scare me more!
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)

You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

"Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

Thread Information