Page 3835 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 283533353735378538253833383438353836383738453885393543354835 ... LastLast
Results 38,341 to 38,350 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    Lost several chickens this week. Matt didn't close the chicken house one night and something reined carnage down on them. The survivors won't go back in the chicken house now and are roosting in bushes and such. Down to maybe 6 hens now, but just now a local who came to UWC and loved it, just offered my 6 young pullets. Sometimes things work out.
    That is sweet! We have a mid-day fox that comes and picks off a duck or chicken willy nilly. So he is hard to stop. We had our favorite hen taken and we had 7 ducks, we now have 2.
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

Ok back to work, sigh. All the ukes. I finally have bought things for all the booboos that happen on my finger when busy. It is nice. But it looks like I have a wrist warmer on my pointer finger.
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...

In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mim View Post
    Do you have something that tells you when your name is mentioned on this thread? I always wonder if we can summon you like Beatlejuice.

Aldrine... Aldrine... Aldrine...
    Hahaha. Nope. Just here investigating some drama that happened yesterday on the forum. Figured I'd pop in here as well. Then I saw the Sally, pueo, and mikes rants about Hawaii and I had to read it. My take on that is pretty complicated but I figured I'd read every one else's.
    GET AWESOME!
    Eater of all chocolate.
    YouTube UkuleleOVERSOUL

In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    And we all get VERY nervous when you do. Straighten up in our seats, adjust our ties, place our hands demurely in our laps...
    i don't want to see a single wrinkle on those ties

EDIT: iPad wanted "crinkle" instead of wrinkle for some reason
    Last edited by Aldrine Guerrero; 08-31-2017 at 08:00 AM.
    GET AWESOME!
    Eater of all chocolate.
    YouTube UkuleleOVERSOUL

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    I get all the Hawaiian cultural stuff, but what I can't accept is having a different and sometimes derogatory word for each different type of person based solely on their race, it's backwards.
    Agreed. It is weird. It is also accepted here, often with laughter. It is not hate.
    The only thing I can compare it to is a roast. Viscious cutting jokes, but everyone is arm in arm and laughing about it.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrine Guerrero View Post
    Hahaha. Nope. Just here investigating some drama that happened yesterday on the forum. Figured I'd pop in here as well. Then I saw the Sally, pueo, and mikes rants about Hawaii and I had to read it. My take on that is pretty complicated but I figured I'd read every one else's.
    Drama on UU... how did that happen?

And we all get VERY nervous when you do. Straighten up in our seats, adjust our ties, place our hands demurely in our laps...
    All except Jon.

We can't seem to get him to get his hands out of his lap....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

The garage door opener is assembled, and also mostly hung up. That was the hard part.

Now I need to do the wiring; power, electric eyes, outside keypad, and inside button. Then all that's left is getting it adjusted properly....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

Gotta get back at it....

I was thinking the exact same thing! About Danny, not the open mic. Of course, Danny always says hi to Sukie...never to me
    Hi Jon!!

::waves::
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Thread Information