::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting his senior year. Beginning to look at college stuff. I'd like a few more years as him as a kid.

Emma is 11 - she had an anxiety attack yesterday morning about her future and growing up and all that stuff. At 11. We're going to get her set up with a professional to help her deal with the anxiety - it's not her first. She's super smart and creative and her mind just takes off and gets away from her. Poor thing - I'm not ready for her to grow up quite yet, either - I want her to enjoy the rest of her childhood, not worry about it!

Emma is 11 - she had an anxiety attack yesterday morning about her future and growing up and all that stuff. At 11. We're going to get her set up with a professional to help her deal with the anxiety - it's not her first. She's super smart and creative and her mind just takes off and gets away from her. Poor thing - I'm not ready for her to grow up quite yet, either - I want her to enjoy the rest of her childhood, not worry about it!

I don't think I ever reported back about James and my session with Heart to Heart (a father/son; mother/daughter program to get the talk started about puberty).

I was hoping for awkward and funny.

James was totally into it and very curious. No awkwardness or embarrassment at all. He wanted to know why all the dads laughed when the poster of the penis had blue testicles. That was a lot of questions about why it hurts but I did my best and was totally honest with him.

He's really looking forward to the next session when we talk about the girl bits. He's very curious and almost too mature about it. I'm pretty sure I giggled a few times and he was all business.

I hope Emma doesn't have any more attacks. Poor thing. Too young to worry about that stuff.

Taimane is playing in San Jose this weekend.

The promo looks like she isn't playing Kamaka any more. Is she sponsored by Imua now? It looked like an Imua headstock.

I hope Emma doesn't have any more attacks. Poor thing. Too young to worry about that stuff.

Yea Jon hope she gets better. I think Summer might be the same. She is always so inquisitive and you can see her brain turning then she asks crazy stuff about the future. Especially when Trump was elected.

so many unnecessary meetings at the start of school!

You'll SO be glad when the kids get there and they can't have as many meetings anymore.

Word has it that we will be in meetings for all the days before the kids start (7 to be exact). So, they are opening the building on the next 3 Saturdays so we can come in and get our rooms ready.

SIGH . . . .

I'm back - though I'll probably be scarce until I go back to work on Monday. Ugh.

We had a nice trip, though not without its stresses that come from a road trip (long hours in the car). Saw the redwoods, petted baby tigers, bears, bobcats, and foxes. I held an opossum, which was really cool. We petted an elephant yesterday - that was awesome.

YOU PETTED BABY TIGERS AND BOBCATS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I have never been so jealous of anyone in my life!!!!!!

Petting baby tigers is on my bucket list . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom