::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the South it means, "You're adorable, but by golly you're stupid."

Here most of the time it's more of a genuine 'bless her", but I know what you mean, I think it's got to have a certain inflection for it to come off the Southern way. The Indiana way it's all said more quickly as "bless her heart", I think they other way has more of an emphasis on each word and a longer pause between the words. Does this make any sense? I can hear it both ways in my head.

Just pull the rope, silly. Oh wait. . .

Well that's a bit over an acre done. Did my front and back, the bit between our yards, and the neighbor's front yard. Have to do her back yard, hopefully tomorrow.

I mean, I don't *have* to. But she only has a push mower so I help out.

This is only the second mow of the year, and the first crack at the back yards. Everything has to be gone over at least twice, as it's knee high. Still looks like crap, but the next mow should smooth things out.

Pulled the weeds in my front flower bed. Still have to pull from the boxes around the front yard trees.

I'm feeling industrious today.

And I dread doing the MAYBE 200 sq. ft. of my grass/weeding.

My pikake bush is huge now though, and providing many fragrant blooms for the house.

Surprisingly, I lost a couple pounds on our trip to NJ.

We sometimes have a little trouble, when on vacation, staying "regular". This morning we stopped up the toilet. I finally got everything flowing again. So... Losing a couple of pounds? Ya I'd say so.

A lot of people are having problems seeing the forums at the moment - I assume someone is looking into it. They either get the text version, or nothing at all. I am OK myself - using Chrome on an old Windows Vista laptop - but on my Android phone I get the text version. When I tried to post a new thread in Uke Talk, it came back with a blank screen, and my message didn't get added. But it looks as if I can reply to stuff, which is why I came here.
Anyone know what's going on?

A lot of people are having problems seeing the forums at the moment - I assume someone is looking into it. They either get the text version, or nothing at all. I am OK myself - using Chrome on an old Windows Vista laptop - but on my Android phone I get the text version. When I tried to post a new thread in Uke Talk, it came back with a blank screen, and my message didn't get added. But it looks as if I can reply to stuff, which is why I came here.
Anyone know what's going on?

Well as of 3:59 pm central time, it seems to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom