Page 5812 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4812531257125762580258105811581258135814582258625912 ... LastLast
Results 58,111 to 58,120 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    My sister in law and her dinosaur were in the Saint Patrick’s Day parade last month.Attachment 108095
    Now there's a sentence you don't type every day!
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I was going to start journaling for James just in case I'm not here for him.

Do you think it would be better to start a YouTube channel and use video instead?

Thoughts?
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    We had allergy appt and this Dr is one of 3 on East coast I think to do this intro to nuts for summer. He said after a year or so she should be able to eat 4 peanuts
    Wow, that would be amazing to have that pressure off.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Not at my school. A 90% will get you a 3.75 (I think) in the GPA calculation.
    Doesn't matter much. I'm not going to be anything when I grow up, anyway.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

I bought some tule’.
    Tulle, perhaps?

It’s that lace netting stuff you see at weddings. I figured 14 miles of it will be enough to decorate my brothers backyard for the wedding.
    When you're done with it, we can make field tutus.

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I assume this isn't for dresses. When I think of muslin I think of cheap, unbleached stuff.
    I'm going to guess table coverings and drapings.

Let's read on and find out...

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Columbia outerwear.

Down here it's Northface.

I'm guessing other areas are Patagonia etc.
    That's what I'm shopping for right now - a waterproof top layer for when we go to Alaska.

Hubby’s been wearing Patagonia since the 70’s. Yvon Chouinard was instrumental in making rock climbing equipment way back.
    I have a bright orange Patagonia mid-layer jacket. It's fab.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I was going to start journaling for James just in case I'm not here for him.

Do you think it would be better to start a YouTube channel and use video instead?

Thoughts?
    I think both.

There's something about having your parent's handwriting. I have a full score of the Messiah I keep just because it has my mom's name in her own hand.

Thread Information