::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost several chickens this week. Matt didn't close the chicken house one night and something reined carnage down on them. The survivors won't go back in the chicken house now and are roosting in bushes and such. Down to maybe 6 hens now, but just now a local who came to UWC and loved it, just offered my 6 young pullets. Sometimes things work out.

That is sweet! We have a mid-day fox that comes and picks off a duck or chicken willy nilly. So he is hard to stop. We had our favorite hen taken and we had 7 ducks, we now have 2.

Ok back to work, sigh. All the ukes. I finally have bought things for all the booboos that happen on my finger when busy. It is nice. But it looks like I have a wrist warmer on my pointer finger.

Do you have something that tells you when your name is mentioned on this thread? I always wonder if we can summon you like Beatlejuice.

Aldrine... Aldrine... Aldrine...

Hahaha. Nope. Just here investigating some drama that happened yesterday on the forum. Figured I'd pop in here as well. Then I saw the Sally, pueo, and mikes rants about Hawaii and I had to read it. My take on that is pretty complicated but I figured I'd read every one else's.

I get all the Hawaiian cultural stuff, but what I can't accept is having a different and sometimes derogatory word for each different type of person based solely on their race, it's backwards.

Agreed. It is weird. It is also accepted here, often with laughter. It is not hate.
The only thing I can compare it to is a roast. Viscious cutting jokes, but everyone is arm in arm and laughing about it.

Hahaha. Nope. Just here investigating some drama that happened yesterday on the forum. Figured I'd pop in here as well. Then I saw the Sally, pueo, and mikes rants about Hawaii and I had to read it. My take on that is pretty complicated but I figured I'd read every one else's.

Drama on UU... how did that happen? ;)

The garage door opener is assembled, and also mostly hung up. That was the hard part.

Now I need to do the wiring; power, electric eyes, outside keypad, and inside button. Then all that's left is getting it adjusted properly....

Do you have something that tells you when your name is mentioned on this thread? I always wonder if we can summon you like Beatlejuice.

Aldrine... Aldrine... Aldrine...

. . . but now we know if we get Aldrine here that you'll be soon to follow. :)

Well crap, I've been caught.

(Tucks tail, curls up in corner, cries softly)

Aldrine, if you're looking for a private student (not me), I've got one for you and I'm ready to pay for his lessons.

No biggie if you're not taking any new ones on, just thought I'd mention it here since emails were not responded to. I know you're crazy busy.

Happy to hear a little one is on its way. You and Heather are going to be awesome parents.

Aldrine, if you're looking for a private student (not me), I've got one for you and I'm ready to pay for his lessons.

No biggie if you're not taking any new ones on, just thought I'd mention it here since emails were not responded to. I know you're crazy busy.

Happy to hear a little one is on its way. You and Heather are going to be awesome parents.

Hey Sally!
I'm not taking on anyone new. My schedule has been hectic since I came back from a short sabbatical. My time off granted all of us some time to think of new ideas and that's why the front page and UU+ has been going through a rebirth. Also, the new baby on the way is a new experience for me so I'm not sure how much of my time the little one is going to be taking from me. I actually trimmed down my students to just a few.

Hey Sally!
I'm not taking on anyone new. My schedule has been hectic since I came back from a short sabbatical. My time off granted all of us some time to think of new ideas and that's why the front page and UU+ has been going through a rebirth. Also, the new baby on the way is a new experience for me so I'm not sure how much of my time the little one is going to be taking from me. I actually trimmed down my students to just a few.

Hardly any :biglaugh:

Best life change ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom