::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just got back from PT. They think it's just frozen shoulder, no tears and in the early stages. Just lots of pain to get it unfrozen.

She laughed at me when I winced before she did anything while holding my arm.

"Did that hurt?"

No, but I know it's going to.

. . . and then she laughed.
ask her if your insurance will cover massage. With frozen shoulder it often does, that's within our scope of practice and you'll probably get a full body massage with your treatment. It can't hurt to ask.

ask her if your insurance will cover massage. With frozen shoulder it often does, that's within our scope of practice and you'll probably get a full body massage with your treatment. It can't hurt to ask.

Has the doc got you on anti inflammatories?

Hahaha yup!
And I grabbed coffee on the way back.

Happy Kamehameha Day everyone!

Sukie, it is a state holiday so parking is free in the city today. I am parked across the street from `Iolani Palace, right in front of "5-0 Headquarters" next to the statue!
If it wasn't for the eye candy -- read: Daniel Dae Kim...I'd quit watching. The plots are ludicrous.

I have been dealing with stupid and/or lazy all morning.

Several local support teams around the country have been dumping requests off to my team claiming they don't have access to complete the request.

In the past I would roll my eyes and just finish the request, even though it eats into my time for my own work.

Today I'm in a REALLY bitchy mood and have been sending the requests back to them with screenshots documenting the fact that their group has the access they claim not to have.

I think that is the perfect response - whether you are in a bitchy mood or not. They need to know you know they have access. Maybe they'll stop dumping their requests on you now.

If it wasn't for the eye candy -- read: Daniel Dae Kim...I'd quit watching. The plots are ludicrous.

Pretty much same for me except Kono instead of Chin Ho.
Plus we like to guess where they are and laugh when we know where something is and they say it's someplace else.

Pretty much same for me except Kono instead of Chin Ho.
Plus we like to guess where they are and laugh when we know where something is and they say it's someplace else.

I'm that way watching anything filmed in San Francisco. Makes me nuts the way they jump all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom