::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way into the shop this morning I saw a vulture flying with a 5 foot piece of intestines hanging from it's mouth. It was very Walking Dead.

I'm pretty glad Indiana doesn't have volcanoes, that stuff is nuts.

Those aerial shots are both beautiful and frightening. I really hope it spares Chuck's home. He's already cut off from his property because all of the access roads have blocked by lava flows.

Those aerial shots are both beautiful and frightening. I really hope it spares Chuck's home. He's already cut off from his property because all of the access roads have blocked by lava flows.

He needs to get his butt to UWC, not much he can do if he stays there.

The best thoughts for your mom.

My Shirley has not been doing great. Hip area pain when moving about. Walking with a cane. Can't get comfortable for sleeping. Spends a lot of time sitting. When she finds a good position she wants to stay there. Believe it or not riding in the car is not to bad. Getting in and out of the car is usually the hard part.

Car seats are some of the most comfortable seats out there.

I hope she gets some relief, and soon. Arthritis? Sciatica?

Very nice of you to send Shirley and Damon's mom Pohomojo. Shirley has been a real trooper. She has been like the energized bunny going and going. Not going to let it stop her from being there for her granddaughter's graduation. Bless her heart.

I hope that doesn't mean in Indiana what it means in the South...

He needs to get his butt to UWC, not much he can do if he stays there.

I've met Chuck twice. Once at Ko'olau and the other at the Ukulele festival. You can tell he's not a big crowd kind of guy. He was much more relaxed at Ko'olau and almost "antsy" at the festival. At the festival his biggest concern seemed to be leaving himself enough time before his flight to get to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. :)

I'm still super surprised he knew who I was from FB and the forum.

With all the loyalty points I score with MoviePass, we are going to see Avengers this weekend.
Beach today though after Nanilei makes us breakfast.
She insisted.
I made coffee.

I got my movie pass. Going today. I'm going to see all the chick flicks by myself.

I have been willing, if not ready, to leave New York and move to the apartment, ever since we first visited there. Elaine, not so much.

She has come to enjoy it there more and more, over time. I have been waiting patiently for her to be ready, too. She surprised me this year by saying she'd be ready to make the move....IF we could get a larger apartment.

We have put our name in for ones that have become available, but never got one....until now! The available apartments are awarded by seniority, based on how long you have been a tenant. We just got the vacant apartment two doors down from us in the same building we are already in. We won't even need a truck to move!

This apartment is just over 100 square feet larger than where we have been. It has an additional room which is 8x13, and a larger screened porch (8x12 as opposed to 8x8).

That doesn't sound like much extra room, but remember that the apartment we have now is only 600 square feet. We will gain just over 100 square feet of interior space, and 50% more porch space....

I just called a realtor to get advice about prep for listing. So much to do.

Man, I feel like I should be losing more weight than I am.

Breakfast was a small bowl of oatmeal with 1/4C blueberries and a little packet of Splenda to counter the sour.

Lunch was a small avocado spread on 2 pieces of "sawdust tasting" toast, Mrs. Dash, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper, topped with a hard boiled egg each.

I don't feel hungry today because I've been drinking a ton of water (prior to lunch; now I'm full) I've been allowing myself to drink a lot of diet Dr. Pepper without ever checking the sodium. 100mg. per can. I bought some cucumber and mint and I'm putting that in my water. It's working. I was kind of burnt out on plain water and "Mio" flavored water. The change of pace was good.

Surprisingly, I lost a couple pounds on our trip to NJ.

Go ahead. Call your wife an "old boot" during sexy time. I dare you.

I like thinking of funny things to say, or quoting movie lines.

Once, at the end, I patted his bum and said "that'll do, pig".

He is probably still mad about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom