::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I wish I were not embarrassed to post photos of my garage!

Nice work Don!

It looks great, Don. Nice job!

Thanks, guys. I'm pleased with it, so far. There are a few little things I would have done differently, but that's what happens when you design it as you go.

I would leave it as-is, but she's talking about painting it....

I also wanted to mention that Rob's house looked great too.

Rob and Don are both welcome to come visit my house any time!
Bring your tools. :D

The thought has crossed my mind more than once.

Now is really the time to visit, I am lonely. But you won't get any of Nanilei's treats.

Ooo! That looks like fun! Is it hard to make?

Nope, it's like baking. There needs to be a certain ratio of ingredients for it to come together properly, but there's room for creativity and experimentation. There are a lot of tools and resources to help with calculations to ensure the finished product is safe. The hardest part for me was getting over the fear of working with lye when I started out. As long as reasonable precautions are taken, it becomes much like working with bleach or boiling water.

If you're a Napa Valley wine lover you better stock up now before their prices shoot up because of the fires. It's moving towards all the wineries according to reports this morning. BV, Cakebread, Mondavi, Opus etc are all in the path.

So a few weeks ago I ran into a friend eating lunch with his cousin after one of James' basketball games.

I knew the guy looked vaguely familiar but didn't think much of it. He was friendly but quiet and was asking James about basketball. Nice guy. This morning on FB I saw a carpool karaoke episode with Ken Jeong hosting Linkin Park.

"Mike" is Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park :)

So a few weeks ago I ran into a friend eating lunch with his cousin after one of James' basketball games.

I knew the guy looked vaguely familiar but didn't think much of it. He was friendly but quiet and was asking James about basketball. Nice guy. This morning on FB I saw a carpool karaoke episode with Ken Jeong hosting Linkin Park.

That BOOM you heard was Gary dropping another name.

So now I'm listening to Linkin Park. Wasn't really familiar with their music except for their big hits. Their lyrics are much deeper than I would have given them credit for.

You missed my Boyd Tinsley name drop.

I've been stagnant with the name drops lately. You guys have heard all I got. So two new names is pretty exciting to me.

Not many chances to meet big names in teaching.

some of these kids may go on to big things but I guess I'll have to wait :)

I massaged Patrick Schwarzenegger and chatted with Maria and Cindy Crawford.

Morning kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom