::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - just like with the Dead - it is NOT the same show. Not at all. They may be the same musicians, but they do not repeat a song. Completely different show and different vibe.

When I would go see the Dead, we would always go to all shows in the stand. If they played three nights, we went all three nights. Different show each night. The dead would also try not to repeat songs in the same region - so if you went to shows in say Sacramento, Mountain View, and Berkeley, for that whole string of 10-12 shows they would not repeat. Also mail-order tickets were only like $25-$30 so seeing three shows was about the same as seeing one show today cost-wise.

Yes the good old days of actually going to the venue to get tickets as well. This internet made ticket buying too easy. If I was a band I would do a live ticket only at the venue. See the line and sell only there. Cap it too like 8 tickets per person

Yes the good old days of actually going to the venue to get tickets as well. This internet made ticket buying too easy. If I was a band I would do a live ticket only at the venue. See the line and sell only there. Cap it too like 8 tickets per person

I remember going to ticket master locations and standing in line not too many years ago.

We went to the gym, second day this week, I am proud of us.
We are going to keep at it!

We went to the gym, second day this week, I am proud of us.
We are going to keep at it!

I finally got into going back to the Y.
With my set up it's paid for for me. So it's just setting there waiting for me to use it.

Superb...This made me laugh. If this is the picture you have in mind, you've made me much younger and prettier. Thank you. The reason for the pseudonym is that my brother, UkuleleRob, has often referred to me, at least to ukulele friends, as his sister Lynn. Early on many of them called me Sister Lynn. That is where the similarity begins and enfds. Beyond that any similarity is unintentional and fictitious, with one possible exception...that of Cheech and Ching's Sister Mary Elephant!

She looks a bit like our cousin Shirley B. At least the last time I saw her. Everybody got older I guess.

Eleven or twelve days 'til I leave for BCUF.
Poho Mojo for safe roads there, please.

I'm thinking about selling my soprano Pono. I really don't like those friction tuners and I have decided I like the concert and tenor sizes better. It is a beautiful instrument, but I am not playing it.

I know there are long neck sopranos but are there concert ukes with a tenor neck?

Maybe I will see if I can trade the soprano for another concert? I don't know. I don't need a bunch of one type of uke.

Yes, I know I just spoke blasphemy by many people's standards . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom