::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a set of glasses from Zenni to be dedicated readers. I normally wear progressive glasses, but if I'm reading for long periods of time I have to tilt my head back to see out of the bottoms of my lenses.

Anyway - they're transparent green. And cheap. And should be a lot of fun.

I sure do hate it when the site is wonky! I know the guys work wonders keeping things working, and I really do appreciate that, but ARRRGH!

It always makes me wonder whether the problem is at their end, or at mine. I always wonder if I've unintentionally changed something, or if my device has been compromised....

I just ordered a set of glasses from Zenni to be dedicated readers. I normally wear progressive glasses, but if I'm reading for long periods of time I have to tilt my head back to see out of the bottoms of my lenses.

Anyway - they're transparent green. And cheap. And should be a lot of fun.

As usual with Zenni I'm being charged extra because of my large astigmatism correction. Still - $24.94 for a pair of glasses, shipped, ain't bad at all.

As usual with Zenni I'm being charged extra because of my large astigmatism correction. Still - $24.94 for a pair of glasses, shipped, ain't bad at all.

I got dedicated "computer glasses" from them for that amount too! - Computer as in specific focal length - not tinted or "blu-light" free or whatever the flavour of the month is...

I got dedicated "computer glasses" from them for that amount too! - Computer as in specific focal length - not tinted or "blu-light" free or whatever the flavour of the month is...

I have a pair of computer glasses from EyeBuyDirect - they were cheaper than Zenni for the blue light thing that my optometrist said really does seem to work. I can see my monitors through them clearly, so I guess it didn't harm things at least.

Fedora. Once we get the size handled I'll get his cheapest foldable; you know, for when I don't want to ruin my kids' inheritance.

Sounds good - but.... FYI... the Optimas fold better.... or rather they roll..... HOWEVER - despite Jon's CRASS comments - A Brent Black is a Brent Black and a pleasure to own and wear :D

I sure do hate it when the site is wonky! I know the guys work wonders keeping things working, and I really do appreciate that, but ARRRGH!

It always makes me wonder whether the problem is at their end, or at mine. I always wonder if I've unintentionally changed something, or if my device has been compromised....

Plus you don't have fb to see if we are around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom