::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's your first year of school going Lauren?

My first year of school has in fact gone! I'm 2nd semester sophomore now. At this moment, nothing to complain about: I've found my major and my schoolwork is worthwhile; I have great professors and excellent friends; I'm getting paid 11/hour to sit behind a 'lab assistant' sign and do my homework; the snow is melting; also, I've just been awarded a full scholarship to study off campus at the LA Film Studies center next fall.

like, what even?

My first year of school has in fact gone! I'm 2nd semester sophomore now. At this moment, nothing to complain about: I've found my major and my schoolwork is worthwhile; I have great professors and excellent friends; I'm getting paid 11/hour to sit behind a 'lab assistant' sign and do my homework; the snow is melting; also, I've just been awarded a full scholarship to study off campus at the LA Film Studies center next fall.

like, what even?

You've been awarded a full scholarship to go watch movies in Los Angeles.

You little...

So go! You're not 11 anymore...duh.

Oh my god I literally was 11 when you people met me. I am so sorry.

I can't think of a better place to celebrate.

Oh my gosh, it would be so great to see you on the field!

For those of you that are recent to the poho thread Miso was one of the earlier members and def the youngest.

I honestly would love to come! I don't have much planned for summer so it's definitely a possibility.

One of the earlier members? Lauren's PoHo number is 1:46! You're the only active PoHo with a number lower than hers! Heck, I'm 1:99...she has me beat by a bit.

what's that?

Oh hey - just noticed how close I am to my next personal K.

And by rights we should have a K run starting here. Wouldn't it be cool if I could get my personal 53K and the chapter's 26K in the same post?

And by rights we should have a K run starting here. Wouldn't it be cool if I could get my personal 53K and the chapter's 26K in the same post?

It would be really cool if my friends here made that happen. But that would be cheating and it would take away the magic.

Making movies, Curtis, making. :b

Actually I'll probably be going on coffee runs and rolling cables. lol.

Whatever.

I decided it would be better to celebrate my personal 53K by dissing Lauren. I've missed you, Imp.

Whatever.

I decided it would be better to celebrate my personal 53K by dissing Lauren. I've missed you, Imp.

a noble cause. i mean, it's been years since the opportunity has properly presented itself, right?

missed you guys too!

Whatever.

Oh, hey Lauren! I saw this on my way to school - two years ago, I think. It of course made me think of you!

20151011_1232432_zpsnintnxfr_edit_1444605379206_zpsoryyqqnd.jpg

And yes, I took that picture while driving. Because I'm edgy like that.

like, what even?
so you're coming to so cal?

Oh, hey Lauren! I saw this on my way to school - two years ago, I think. It of course made me think of you!

20151011_1232432_zpsnintnxfr_edit_1444605379206_zpsoryyqqnd.jpg

And yes, I took that picture while driving. Because I'm edgy like that.

haha!

tbh I came to log in and couldn't even remember my un at first. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom