::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And instead of doing this week's written assignment, I wrote a slightly shitty note to the teacher explaining why it's a very shitty assignment and I won't be completing it. (Level 101 students doing a quick diagnosis of someone they don't know, but have observed in public displaying some sign of a mental disability. Because the world needs to encourage unqualified people to be diagnosticians with no direct contact, extended observation, or clinical history? GFY.)

I'm willing to take the 50 point hit.

I remember doing an exercise similar to that. The teacher should have stuck with objective observations, not diagnosis.

Really? That caused aFib?

PAC - Premature Atrial Contractions. Benign condition that was only an irritation, not a health issue. But it can be caused by stress. Granted, I was a full-time graduate student, part-time employee, and about to get married to the wrong person (but didn't realize that at the time), so there was plenty of stress.

I used a bosa ball instead of a chair for a while but the kids kept playing with it and I kind of distracted them by bouncing up and down all the time.

My cell mates - or fellow cubicle inhabitants, I guess - seem to be fine with my wobbling back and forth while I stand at my desk.

Morning. My ankle doesn’t hurt too bad today. Stiff and it’s going to be so much fun doing ankle exercises. It did wake me up a few times during the night when I moved it. Yeowtch! Sometime during the night I must have kicked my ankle support off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom