Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free KoAloha tenor ukulele

Default Free KoAloha tenor ukulele

KoAloha have been so generous with me. I owed them for the ukulele they recently built for me, and when I tried to pay, they told me the cost was the book I wrote for them. I am so incredibly blessed to have received not one, but two, gifts of incredible ukulele. So here is the thing, I can only play one ukulele at a time. I also wish to pass the blessing onwards. So, I have decided to gift someone with one of the tenors. I am struck with something Alan Okami said about KoAloha instruments, just because you can't afford one, doesn't mean you don't deserve one. So I would like to offer free one beautiful sounding, gorgeous looking KoAloha KTM-00 tenor ukulele to someone that will make her sing, and treasure her. If you, or anyone you know, deserves a KoAloha but cannot afford one, let me know why you want it. I am sorry to limit this to the United States, as it would be difficult to send internationally. I also admit I would prefer to give it to someone in Southern California. My car needs a new timing belt and it would be nice not to have to pay for shipping. That being said, if the right person is outside of SoCal, I am willing to consider them. Please let me find someone that will give this lovely instrument the voice it deserves. I would like to find its new owner by next week, so please give me your request or nomination by Sunday July 24th. All I ask is that it go to someone that does not have sn ukulele of similar value - I want this to be owned by someone that deserves it, but cannot afford an ukulele of its caliber.

image.jpg
    Last edited by wickedwahine11; 07-14-2016 at 02:03 PM.
    Moore Bettah Kauai Dreams undersea inlay tenor "Hui Nani"
    Moore Bettah slothead offset soundhole tenor "Kula Leo"
    KoAloha KTMS-00 "Lokomaika'i"

Building and Owning a Bettah Ukulele: The story of Moore Bettah Ukuleles
    Listen With Your Heart: The KoAloha Ukulele Story
    Listen With Your Heart: The KoAloha Ukulele Story e-book edition

Perfect Staci. Paying it forward. The Okamis will surely approve.

Well unfortunately the only person I would nominate is across the pond, "bird's eye view of my ukelele". If you would consider her I would kick in the shipping to get it there. Otherwise if it were a soprano I would be doing my best to butter you up for myself but alas I own an old well loved concert size KoAloha I stole for $100 that gets no play as it is.

Good luck to whomever gets this uke it is very nice of you to spread the love like this.

This space reserved for a smart or witty comment or a famous quote. It may also be used to promote my accomplishments should I ever accomplish anything worth sharing.

Wow ... What generosity!
    I hope this uke finds a good home!
    Cheers!

Very nice of you! You're my kind of person! 8-)

Petey

Wow! Incredibly generous!
    Pm sent!

That's incredibly generous. I'm afraid I don't fit the bill for your intended recipient, but best of luck to whoever ends up with it.

An outstanding gesture, Staci, that embodies the KoAloha Ohana spirit! Mahalo!
    Making the world a safer place for sawdust and ukuleles!

KoAloha KSM-01
    Kala KA-SSTU-T Tenor

Amazing, this really made me want to go pick mine up and I've been having trouble doing that lately. I know he wouldn't agree but DownUpDave is very deserving. He has some great ukes, however and I'm not sure if you're looking for someone who doesn't have access to those types of instruments. I can't wait to see who you pick though.

Edit- Yeah I just read the last sentence. Sorry Dave haha.
    Just Feel The Groooooove

What a wonderful gesture of gratitude and kindness!

Thread Information