Hello from SC

JCar

Reaction score
Hi! I've been creeping around here for a while and figured it was about time to join the community. A little about myself, I studied music in college (tenor saxophone) for about 2 years before I dropped out and enlisted in the Navy. After a few years of a musical hiatus, I was lucky enough to be stationed out in Hawai'i where I fell in love with ukulele. The instrument rekindled my passion for music and I've been playing it nonstop since. Now a few years later, im back on the mainland and still can't put the ukulele down.

Hi! I've been creeping around here for a while and figured it was about time to join the community. A little about myself, I studied music in college (tenor saxophone) for about 2 years before I dropped out and enlisted in the Navy. After a few years of a musical hiatus, I was lucky enough to be stationed out in Hawai'i where I fell in love with ukulele. The instrument rekindled my passion for music and I've been playing it nonstop since. Now a few years later, im back on the mainland and still can't put the ukulele down.

Welcome to UU JCar!

I'm getting ready soon to head over to Kapiolani park for the Roy Sakuma Ukulele festival. Were you ever able to check out the festival?

Welcome! Thank you for your service and glad that it gave you the opportunity to find out about the ukulele at its birthplace.

Unfortunately no, my work schedule while I was out there left something to be desired.:p

They really are hard to put down, eh?

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us.

Welcome. What part of SC are you? I'm down near Myrtle Beach look me up if you get down to the low country. Enjoy the journey!

Top Bottom