The Screw's Rag

Thanks Ambient D' appreciate the listen.And the comment .

I like it , and I particularly like the old-fashioned filming technique. I can hear some elements of The Entertainer in there as well. Very nice !

I like it , and I particularly like the old-fashioned filming technique. I can hear some elements of The Entertainer in there as well. Very nice !

Trying to do an original Rag without Mr Joplin poking his nose in is an impossibility in this household..he been a huge influence on me since, ooooh about the age of 12 ...36 years ago...thanks for the listen and the comment .Really appreciate it.

This sounds really great! Grainy film effects are awesome and the reverb you've chosen is spot on too :)

Nice work. Don't forget to breathe. I used to have to remind myself to breathe when "making progress" on the bike. : )

This sounds really great! Grainy film effects are awesome and the reverb you've chosen is spot on too :)

Thanks CS,

from CJ

PS Glad you noticed the reverb, it is an homage to the echoey nature of the big cavernous sounding Victorian Wings.

Breathe ...? Breathe ...? That may just explain why I keen pas......(thunk)
:rock::biglaugh:

Thanks pritch

Cheers

CJ

Nice work. Don't forget to breathe. I used to have to remind myself to breathe when "making progress" on the bike. : )

Breathe ...? Breathe ...? That may just explain why I keep pas......(thunk)
:rock::biglaugh:

Thanks pritch

Cheers

CJ

Top Bottom