Ordering KPK Ukes going forward

guitarsnrotts

Reaction score
This was buried in one of my previous threads on KPK Ukuleles but thought it deserved it's own thread.

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY - NOT A SOLICITATION

Received a follow up email from Devon clarifying that all KPK ukuleles are now being sold directly from: http://www.aiersiguitar.com/category/koa-pili-koko-ukulele-for-sale/

Although pilikoko.com is still accessible on the web, it is not being managed and Jason is not longer a seller of KPK ukuleles. Any special order ukes that you see on pilikoko.com that do not appear on the Aiersi site can be ordered directly from Devon at sale@aiersiguitar.com.

Very happy with the service I received from Devon and my special order met all my expectations. An excellent quality solid acacia ukulele at a reasonable price.

As an aside, the price I received from Devon was about 25% lower than what appears on the pilikoko.com site.

My full review appears in the Review section.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the info.

Maybe this thread should become a 'sticky' in the Buying Guide section so it does not get lost and buried?

Good idea to sticky the thread ...

Sorry Larry about our business web link ! i have adjusted at web . so you can find koa pili koko models at menu directly!

by the way, all friends or buyers could add to new koa pili koko group at facebook webpage https://www.facebook.com/groups/567828540055056/

i can open facebook in China.i can post informations about koa pili koko and aiersi uke at FB every day . i think it's better to let all friends talk together . especially the only way to get kpk model from us directly now !

Just spoke w Devon seems like a really nice person. I was quoted a really amazing price shipped to USA but it is the wrong model so im reconfirming due to the miscommunication.
Hope this works out and if so, I may end up w a couple of more.

Hi guys, just for your information Jason is still in business.

I bought a Koa Pili Koko Deluxe Soprano from Jason a couple of years ago and I wanted to buy an exact matching Tenor for my daughter for Christmas this year. (2016)

Well the Deluxe Tenor arrived today in the mail. It has the "narrower at the top" head-stock with the laser engraved KPK name. That is to say, exactly like in the photo on Jason's pilikoko.com website.

He set me up with the bone nut and saddle and low string set. It has the abalone and satin finish, rosewood board etc. It's identical to my Deluxe Soprano and exactly as advertised.

The reason I wanted to post this is because, when I read the above I almost gave up trying to get a matching KPK Uke from Jason. I especially wanted a tenor with the same head-stock and was disappointed when I read he was done. However when I opened communication via their website well...lets just say, my girl is going to have a very merry Christmas this year.

Cheers everyone.

Has anyone heard from Devon recently? I have emailed twice about a KPK but haven't heard anything yet.

I have yet to receive any acknowledgement from the many inquiries addressed to Jason via the website or 2 email addresses I had for him from my other orders.
That was the reason, after some detective work I decided to contact and ultimately deal with Devon. I had been very happy with my previous dealings with Jason
and would be happy to deal with him again if there was a reliable way to get and stay in contact with him.

Hey Everyone, to add to Jim's post (That was me chatting with Jim on YT), I had attempted to order a KPK Concert scale (long neck) Pineapple, but I received a response from Tina they are out of Pineapples until June. I was offered to choose another Long Neck Soprano option and the would invoice me via PayPal. I am now awaiting that new invoice after replying back a few days ago (haven't received any invoice yet). So they are still active, but the order part seems a bit slow via e-mail/invoice procedure. Will update when complete...

Update as promised: I Received the new invoice today from Koa Pili Koko Ukuleles. Paid in-full and officially ordered. Looking forward to it's arrival!

A few "company pics" of an unstrung example from their website of the model I ordered:

IMG_1590.JPG IMG_1591.JPGIMG_1585.JPGIMG_1582.JPGIMG_1586.JPG

A few more pics of their "unstrung web model" of the Longneck Deluxe Soprano w/ Maple binding:

IMG_1583.JPGIMG_1584.JPGIMG_1587.JPGIMG_1588.JPG

Hmmm. I just now went to the first post in this thread, clicked on the first link, and saw a page with seven models of 'ukuleles on it. I clicked on all seven photos, and was taken to a page with details about that model.

That's as far as I went. I didn't attempt to place an order, nor to send an email. I don't own one of these, but I've read good things about them. I hope they are still around when I'm ready to buy. Which link did you try?

Top Bottom