Kanile'a Super Tenor Diamond Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinsk90

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Kanile'a Super Tenor Diamond edition. This was purchased late last year and it really hasn't been played at all. I've maybe played it for 30 minutes. Even the fretboard looks brand me. I could honestly say you are getting a new Uke at a discounted price.

Reason for selling, its just not getting played. I have an older Ukulele that I play as my main, which I'm comfortable and happy with. At this point in my life less is more with Uke's. Plus, I'm having a mid-life crisis and I want to buy some jewelry.

Asking for $1,979 (Shipping included) for Paypal with no fee.

I would prefer to sell this locally, as shipping is a hassle. If anyone is in the Los Angeles area, we can arrange a meetup.

Thanks.20160803_132815.jpg20160803_133033.jpg20160803_133100.jpg20160803_133113.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop bump.

Looking to sell my Kanile'a Super Tenor Diamond edition. This was purchased late last year and it really hasn't been played at all. I've maybe played it for 30 minutes. Even the fretboard looks brand me. I could honestly say you are getting a new Uke at a discounted price.

Reason for selling, its just not getting played. I have an older Ukulele that I play as my main, which I'm comfortable and happy with. At this point in my life less is more with Uke's. Plus, I'm having a mid-life crisis and I want to buy some jewelry.

Asking for $2,100 (Shipping included) for Paypal with no fee.

I would prefer to sell this locally, as shipping is a hassle. If anyone is in the Los Angeles area, we can arrange a meetup.

Thanks.View attachment 93118View attachment 93119View attachment 93120View attachment 93121

price drop to $1,999 (Shipping included) for Paypal with no fee with case.

I will provide sound sample if you are interested.

What is a Super tenor? I have a Kanile'a deluxe baritone but yours looks larger in the pictures. Love mine. Can't believe it's not getting played!

What is a Super tenor? I have a Kanile'a deluxe baritone but yours looks larger in the pictures. Love mine. Can't believe it's not getting played!

I believe its a Baritone Body with a Tenor Scale, which gives it a deep sound thanks to the large body.

Taking reasonable offers. I assure you guys its pretty much new with no signs of wear and tear.

I believe its a Baritone Body with a Tenor Scale, which gives it a deep sound thanks to the large body.

Taking reasonable offers. I assure you guys its pretty much new with no signs of wear and tear.

Not exactly. It's just a bigger lower bout on a tenor. This is one of two for sale on UU now.

Alright, I'm copying another member. Lets see how this goes if I drop $10 a day.

Value now is $1989.

Here is a sound sample, sorry about the crappy video quality, old PC camera.

FYI, This ones tuned half step down.

Sale pending, so it might be gone soon unless the deal falls through. It is $1,939 now pending deal.

Now at $1,919. Make an offer and buy a new instrument almost $1,000 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom