Mya Moe Tenor Uke

Thunderdrummer

Reaction score
Mya Moe Walnut Tenor Uke For Sale. Build #1290. I bought it as a gift for my wife but it is still in the closet, unplayed 3 years later. Literally new condition. $1,800 firm. [having trouble uploading photos, will keep trying]

Last edited:
The reason not to post an email address or phone number is that there are automated systems out there that scan every forum in existence to grab posted emails and phone numbers and sell them to junk and spam operations.

The reason not to post an email address or phone number is that there are automated systems out there that scan every forum in existence to grab posted emails and phone numbers and sell them to junk and spam operations.

My email has been part of my signature for years and I get no spam.

So what rules have been broken?
More like "guidelines". But OP has "broken" several of them - first post sale, no pics, no signed pic - and probably a high price based on age of the instrument though I'm not sure about that.

More like "guidelines". But OP has "broken" several of them - first post sale, no pics, no signed pic - and probably a high price based on age of the instrument though I'm not sure about that.

Guidelines yes. But so often people come here post something for sale and immediately get bagged for not following the rules. Rules are rules, there are only three, and guidelines are just guidelines.
Live and let live I say. Either way the sun will still rise tomorrow.:)

well done y'all for destroying this new members for sale thread.
what a stunning instrument.
good luck with the sale man, someone is in for a real treat.

well done y'all for destroying this new members for sale thread.
what a stunning instrument.
good luck with the sale man, someone is in for a real treat.
Yes, good luck with the sale. I take back my comment about high price. It's new price. For someone who doesn't want to wait for a Mya Moe, this would be a good chance.

But c'mon Jon, you have to admit there are some red flags here. If this new member wants some serious inquiries, he or she needs to provide some assurances this is a legit sale and not a scam. Just trying to help.

the poster either disregarded the [guidlines] or didn't bother reading them at all

If you wish to sell anything in the Marketplace, providing the following in your post is a good idea:

1. A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model;
  2. The reason you are selling the instrument;
  3. Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.).

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:

• A video and/or audio sample of the ukulele being being sold;
  • A time-stamped picture with "Ukulele Underground" and your username written on a piece of paper in front of the ukulele.

Another suggestion - trying to sell something in one of your first posts is generally frowned upon, and may result in a more difficult sale.

Top Bottom