favorate song ever

Too hard, man.

It changes so often and depends on circumstances.

The other night I had a few drinks myself and sought out a couple of favourites on Youtube - Staind's "It's Been A While" and Puddle of Mudd's "Blurry".

But then in that same session I saw Deach's cover of Marley's "Stir It Up" again and thought Yeah, that's my favourite song!. Then at our weekly residence gig we so nailed "Legend of Xanadu", the old Dave Dee 60s song that it was my favourite song for an hour or so.

John Otway's "Poetry and Jazz" is my favourite song.

But then so is Tom Waits' "On the Nickel", and Bob Dylan's "Like a Rolling Stone", and Christy Moore/Planxty's "Little Musgrave", and Louis Prima's "Just a Gigolo", and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way", and Mraz's "I'm Yours" (the live in Korea version on Youtube with Toca and his mega drum kit!), and The Clash's "London Calling", and all The Ramones songs...

Every one of those is my favourite song. And so are hundreds more.

I just can't do it... :(

aldrines version off out of my league. but on gat

best song, perfectly play'd :D

It's hard to pick a favorite song... but there's one song that I'm always in the mood for and it always makes me happy, and that's Green Day's version of "Knowledge."

Anybody else familiar with it? It's a good song. And it makes you want to either get drunk or punch somebody, whichever seems more appropriate at the time... it's almost always one or the other, though.

Anybody else familiar with it? It's a good song. And it makes you want to either get drunk or punch somebody, whichever seems more appropriate at the time... it's almost always one or the other, though.
why not both?

too hard to pick one for sure but some of my favourites -
for emily - s&g
heightdown - john frusciante
wonderful world - sam cooke
thirty-three - smashing pumpkins

My Top Three:

Dire Straights: Romeo and Juliet
Beatles: Here Comes the Sun
Bob Dylan: Tangled Up In Blue

Wow I had a post here but I deleted it before sent it. i was tired.

Silent Night by Enya makes me cry.
ANYTHING bagpipe.(im very scottish)
anything by Howard Shore(LOTR composer)
SOTRB/WAWW of course.
anything by jake shimabukuro
anything by iz
anything by aldrine
anything ukulele
anyth.......pretty much all music lol.

I will admit I do hold a special place in my heart for dragonforce and heavy metal in general too. lol

Mine changes all the time. Right now, it's Beautiful by Ferry Corsten. You can listen to it on his myspace player. Make sure you have headphones or good speakers otherwise you're not going to get the full range of sounds.

http://www.myspace.com/ferrycorsten

Top Bottom