Job setting up ukes

AndrewKuker

Reaction score
We are looking to expand our uke setup team and would like to find someone with at least some experience and passion toward this instrument and work. We're on Oahu and it would start with a trial period but if you're interested email me at andrew@theukulelesite.com or call (808)781-9168 for details.

Btw, hope this post is ok at this board. Seemed like the most appropriate place but I apologize if it's not. Mahalo!

We are looking to expand our uke setup team and would like to find someone with at least some experience and passion toward this instrument and work. We're on Oahu and it would start with a trial period but if you're interested email me at andrew@theukulelesite.com or call (808)781-9168 for details.

Btw, hope this post is ok at this board. Seemed like the most appropriate place but I apologize if it's not. Mahalo!
How much ? ;)

Absolutely it is OK if you ask me... Personally I'm seeing myself selling out and moving to the land of crashing waves, palm trees, sun and sand to quietly chisel frets under the shade of a coconut tree. However a couple problems: I already live in paradise with crashing waves, and I find this part is one of the most challenging parts of ukulele building. A great opportunity for an aspiring luthier though. Go for it! Aloha mahalo nui loa!

#dreamjob

#dreamboss

Sure wish I was a good candidate. The only qualifications I have are I love ukes, and I hate nursing.....grumble.

Top Bottom